Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Chris Brown: A History of Violence (10/27)

Lol right on cue

Again, that's like saying " the only time you bring up the disproportionate number of white inmates compared to blacks is when black people are locked up" ......

uhhh, yea ...

That's the most appropriate time to bring it up.

The main point is caping for people who are known pieces of shit isn't a good look. Especially when there's also plenty of documentaries about white folks who are also known pieces of shit. Chris Brown ain't the one to make the case for unfair treatment in the media.

1. You're still looking at the apple Brother Freeman..stop that

2. It's always going to be a Black and White thing in everything you and I do.

3. If you don't see that a group producers are not eating off the back of Black celebrities then please block me. I rather not interact with dumb niggas in my old age.

4. I cape for family and Black people always. Fuck a Chris Brown and Puffy I don't know them I just know they're Black and I don't like to see Black be drug thru the mud by white people thru media that reaches out to other Black people. Are those two niggas dirty yep do I need to see them get blasted on multiple media outlets making whites rich? Nah and if you don't get it that's cool

So how do you feel about 50 dragging Puff thru the mud and gettin money from it?

So how do you feel about 50 dragging Puff thru the mud and gettin money from it?
I'm glad you asked. If 50 was making his money on his website/series/media platform whatever on his majority owned black empowered company. I wouldnt give a zero of a fuck what he said about another Black person because a white media wouldn't be making money off of him for dogging his own.

I'm glad you asked. If 50 was making his money on his website/series/media platform whatever on his majority owned black empowered company. I wouldnt give a zero of a fuck what he said about another Black person because a white media wouldn't be making money off of him for dogging his own.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nah, it's more like people who call out the disproportionate number of blacks in prison than whites.

Not because we're defending black prisoners, but because shit ain't adding up.

And for some reason, a segment of this site continues to cape for the other side.

We can talk about the systematic stuff all the time. But as yall stated that does not help the individual victim at all. Where is the cape for the nighas who don’t be wilding for decades?

The main point is caping for people who are known pieces of shit isn't a good look. Especially when there's also plenty of documentaries about white folks who are also known pieces of shit. Chris Brown ain't the one to make the case for unfair treatment in the media.

That's never been my argument tho.

My argument has always been, why isn't this energy the same for white superstars?

Same as the disproportionate number of blacks in prison argument, the math aint math'n.

...where's the CB vitriol energy for Rihanna when she kept fuccin witcl him after all that? Folks just gonna over look that?

...where's the CB vitriol energy for Rihanna when she kept fuccin witcl him after all that? Folks just gonna over look that?
That's between those 2. Not everyone has to be okay with it cause she is. That's not how the world works. Niggas got mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, niece's.

If you want to let him rock no one is stopping you but not everyone else has to.

Also let's stop pretending his problems stopped at Rihanna. A ton of bullshit has happened since then to keep his name in the headlines.

No one's fault but his own.

And then dude went and terrorized that lil Asian girl, he's a goofy that brought all of this on himself. Y'all gotta stop running to the defense of these dudes who y'all know have done the shit they're accused of

this is most definitely it brother but like Benny The Butcher said......."everyone can't go" and I'm not upset or shocked by our people who disagree with what I said/posted.

It's like looking at a apple you may see a nice apple I see past it being a apple, I see it being a seed for the next apple tree to grow so hopefully the apple that next falls can be more than just a something to picked and used for consumption then tossed and its seeds never get a chance to grow but you have a blessed day brother
Fam

Chris Brown was an adult every time he chose to put his hands on women unprovoked or not

You talking about capes, please take the one you have for millionaire men who can't be content with having more money than they'll ever know what to do with that they have to also beat women in the process

That's between those 2. Not everyone has to be okay with it cause she is. That's not how the world works. Niggas got mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, niece's.

If you want to let him rock no one is stopping you but not everyone else has to.

Also let's stop pretending his problems stopped at Rihanna. A ton of bullshit has happened since then to keep his name in the headlines.

Naw...bring that same energy to her. I don't wanna hear that "that's b/t those two" excuse. That's a cop out. BOTH of them was abusive to each other. That's been reported. She attacked him, just like he attacked her. Folks act like two people can't be held accountable at the same time.

But people have moved on. She's moved on. He's moved on. Their fans have moved on. So tell us again why is this is doc more important...than the OTHER issues that deserve the energy yall sending to CB? Yall don't care about CB. Bruh holds NO space in yalls mind on a daily basis. So stop.

You know what's gonna happen? Doc drops. Brief fake concern/outrage. Rihanna continues moving on. He moves on. Continues to sell out shows. Lines continues being long to take pics wit him. Folks move on. The end.

There was a recent OF model who said he raped a 16 year old when he was in his early 20s or some shit recently

Back