Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Chris Brown: A History of Violence (10/27)

this is most definitely it brother but like Benny The Butcher said......."everyone can't go" and I'm not upset or shocked by our people who disagree with what I said/posted.

It's like looking at a apple you may see a nice apple I see past it being a apple, I see it being a seed for the next apple tree to grow so hopefully the apple that next falls can be more than just a something to picked and used for consumption then tossed and its seeds never get a chance to grow but you have a blessed day brother

Man what’s up with you and allergens using these long winded ass anecdotes and shit?

Yall using real life brainpower for this?

I don't understand the obsession with "holding people accountable."

I can understand if it's a politician, banker, doctor and the like.

Public officials and professionals that can have an obligation to the public by taking an oath or adhering to a professional code.

But holding anyone and everyone accountable by trying to force people to relive their misdeeds to shame them and blame them for broader socioeconomic ills is gross.

Everyone knows Chris Brown is abusive. He already paid the price. He's a pariah in the industry and the public.

What is happening is bubbling moral outrage regarding economic inequality being redirected by media conglomerates into bullshit celebrity documentaries.

And instead of blaming landlords, corporate officials and politicians for their greed and excess, we point our finger at celebrities as if celebrities matter in a broad sense.

People can't even adhere to a diet, sleep schedule or a budget but wanna "hold people accountable".

The fact docs can just be done on a person and no consent was given is crazy.
Thats what I was thinking. Thats why i'm asking why is this happening? Who is this for? This is coming outta left field like a mufucka. And honestly it comes off as a "lets piggy back off the Diddy stuff...." since they will inevitably it'll fall under some aspect of "hip-hop."

Truthfully this is nasty work.

Man what’s up with you and allergens using these long winded ass anecdotes and shit?

Yall using real life brainpower for this?
"The dumb is intrigued by the drum" brother Eye.

I don't want my people to be dumb no more, it's as simple as that. No more dummy posting so that the uncouth or willfully ignorant can joke it off and not think. I rather you quote with dumb shit so I can check the dummies off so I can no who to and not to interact with.

Thats what I was thinking. Thats why i'm asking why is this happening? Who is this for? This is coming outta left field like a mufucka. And honestly it comes off as a "lets piggy back off the Diddy stuff...." since they will inevitably it'll fall under some aspect of "hip-hop."

Truthfully this is nasty work.

If you have been paying attention, the media has rehabilitated Britney Spears and Paris Hilton through these documentaries.

Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are victims of abuse and patriarchy now.

The media is deliberately trying to justify which celebrities get to have their reputation and wealth through documentaries.

Nah, it's more like people who call out the disproportionate number of blacks in prison than whites.

Not because we're defending black prisoners, but because shit ain't adding up.

And for some reason, a segment of this site continues to cape for the other side.

If the only time that point is brought up is to defend people who are pieces of shit though guess who it looks like you're defending?

If the only time that point is brought up is to defend people who are pieces of shit though guess who it looks like you're defending?

Lol right on cue

Again, that's like saying " the only time you bring up the disproportionate number of white inmates compared to blacks is when black people are locked up" ......

uhhh, yea ...

That's the most appropriate time to bring it up.

Reactions: GNS
The takedown of the Black celebrity is among us and in full effect yet our people are making memes and baby oil jokes. These crackas are keekeeing to the bank on the back of our people. They took your slang, your style, your income, your voice, your culture and left you with social media and a meme generator.

I used to think damn how could the minority (white people) destroy Black/Brown people so easily and it hit me pause........use the ones that look like you/they to do it while the minority sits back and watch. It's actually genius if you think about it and sad if you critically think about it.

Watch one of these goofy niggas swing in on a cape say "well what about accountability, what about the celebrity's should't do this or that" thank you dumb nigga for that shit opinion everyone needs to be accountable for their bullshit.

The takedown of the Black celebrity? He's not innocent. He beat the shit out of that girl. He's fortunate his talent has allowed for him to keep earning millions and living his dream where other people wouldn't be as lucky.

This isn't a black or white issue. A fucking vince McMahon doc just dropped, an aaron hernandez doc just dropped. When famous people get caught doing heinous acts their stories get pushed cause people love seeing salacious shit.

I was getting at you in the Puff thread mostly on a jk ting cause of that tether shit you be pulling but you're forming a nasty habit fam.

Go wash that nasty ass cape you keep putting on for these fuck niggas bro. It stinks.

Last edited:
Also...they did one of these on Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys a few months back too about his rape allegations. So this isn't a "hunt down of another Black man". It's a documentary series that's on a 3rd episode talking about people who appear to be not the ones to throw a cape on for.

Lol nick carter???? Oh no, not nick!

That mf won't see a day in jail.

Idc about Chris Brown, I'm just tired of white peoples obsession with him & labeling him the worst person in the world.

I hope they include that one spanish chick that accused him of shit that they were riding for, for it to turn out she was lying. And made it up after hi security wouldnt let her on his bus. After seeing their last doc, they prob wont tho.

Reactions: GNS
The takedown of the Black celebrity? He's not innocent. He beat the shit out of that girl. He's fortunate his talent has allowed for him to keep earning millions and living his dream where other people wouldn't be as lucky.

This isn't a black or white issue. A fucking vince McMahon doc just dropped, an awron hernandez do just dropped. When famous people get caught doing heinous acts their stories get pushed cause people love seeing salacious shit.

I was getting at you in the Puff thread mostly on a jk ting cause of that tether shit you be pulling but you're forming a nasty habit fam.

Go wash that nasty ass cape you keep putting on for these fuck niggas bro. It stinks.
1. You're still looking at the apple Brother Freeman..stop that

2. It's always going to be a Black and White thing in everything you and I do.

3. If you don't see that a group producers are not eating off the back of Black celebrities then please block me. I rather not interact with dumb niggas in my old age.

4. I cape for family and Black people always. Fuck a Chris Brown and Puffy I don't know them I just know they're Black and I don't like to see Black be drug thru the mud by white people thru media that reaches out to other Black people. Are those two niggas dirty yep do I need to see them get blasted on multiple media outlets making whites rich? Nah and if you don't get it that's cool

1. You're still looking at the apple Brother Freeman..stop that

2. It's always going to be a Black and White thing in everything you and I do.

3. If you don't see that a group producers are not eating off the back of Black celebrities then please block me. I rather interact with dumb niggas in my old age.

4. I cape for family and Black people always. Fuck a Chris Brown and Puffy I don't know them I just know they're Black and I don't like to see Black be drug thru the mud by white people thru media that reaches out to other Black people. Are those two niggas dirty yep do I need to see them get blasted on multiple media outlets making whites rich? Nah and if you don't get it that's cool.

Media eat off all celebrities lol. The only reason anyone cares about any of this is because they're celebrities.

An innocent and exonerated black man just got executed on death row and that thread doesn't even have 10 posts.

Put your energy on Black men like that if you're going to do it. Not pieces of shit like diddy, brown, and r Kelly. Fuck them.

Back