Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Chris Brown: A History of Violence (10/27)

Naw...bring that same energy to her. I don't wanna hear that "that's b/t those two" excuse. That's a cop out. BOTH of them was abusive to each other. That's been reported. She attacked him, just like he attacked her. Folks act like two people can't be held accountable at the same time.

But people have moved on. She's moved on. He's moved on. Their fans have moved on. So tell us again why is this is doc more important...than the OTHER issues that deserve the energy yall sending to CB? Yall don't care about CB. Bruh holds NO space in yalls mind on a daily basis. So stop.
She didn't attack him like he attacked her. Thats bullshit.

images (16).jpeg

But more whataboutism instead of any accountability. Rihanna chose to forgive him very publicly and that nigga continued doing that shit to other women after the fact.

You know what's gonna happen? Doc drops. Brief fake concern/outrage. Rihanna continues moving on. He moves on. Continues to sell out shows. Lines continues being long to take pics wit him. Folks move on. The end.

So why are you in here crying in 2024?

joe-joe-budden.gif

Wrote all that bullshit like you snapped your fingers after too. "tHe EnD" Why I oughta.

Media eat off all celebrities lol. The only reason anyone cares about any of this is because they're celebrities.

An innocent and exonerated black man just got executed on death row and that thread doesn't even have 10 posts.

Put your energy on Black men like that if you're going to do it. Not pieces of shit like diddy, brown, and r Kelly. Fuck them.
Another story thats not getting attention from today

Fam

Chris Brown was an adult every time he chose to put his hands on women unprovoked or not

You talking about capes, please take the one you have for millionaire men who can't be content with having more money than they'll ever know what to do with that they have to also beat women in the process
Sigh..... You're looking at the apple again. Again I don't give a fuck about Chris Brown. I really don't give a shit about what he did. It's getting tiring explaining this shit to you brothers on here. You're still focused on the person I don't give a shit about the person... You do

Also the game on leave me alone sir

Reactions: GNS
She didn't attack him like he attacked her. Thats bullshit.

View attachment 1388507

But more whataboutism instead of any accountability. Rihanna chose to forgive him very publicly and that nigga continued doing that shit to other women after the fact.

So why are you in here crying in 2024?

View attachment 1388514

Wrote all that bullshit like you snapped your fingers after too. "tHe EnD" Why I oughta.

Lol @ me crying yet CB still has your blood pressure up for no reason. OK bruh. You keep fighting the good anti-Chris Brown.

Fin (is that's better. Lol)

Sigh..... You're looking at the apple again. Again I don't give a fuck about Chris Brown. I really don't give a shit about what he did. It's getting tiring explaining this shit to you brothers on here. You're still focused on the person I don't give a shit about the person... You do

Also the game on leave me alone sir
There are many tactics used to keep black men down

Doing a documentary about a niggas public documented antics ain't one of em brah

Niggas quick to jump up for these fuck niggas on some pro black shit but what about their victims who are predominantly black?

Get the fuck out my face with this bullshit.

Bruh I realized is thread ain’t really about black folks and morals. It’s pretty much saying why can’t black men act as bad as white men and not get treated equally. Which is common sense.

I thought it was already proven that CB and Rihanna was both very violent towards each other
There is no amount of physical violence she could display to him that would equate to what he did to her

What are we doing here

The wild thing is his shit with Karuche might actually be worse. It was to the point she basically has a lifelong restraining order against him. There's literally audio of him threatening her life. So you can excuse people if they're not quick to understand why somebody would wanna use him as the avatar for Black men being treated wrongly disproportionately in the media. If the main point is to show that issue then pick better examples. It's always the worst niggas used to try and prove that point. Then niggas get confused as to why people think they sound crazy

Exactly who taught you good brothers, that you need to jump on your swords for EVER scumbag in the name of “pro blackness”?
Taught me to care or your words jump on a sword for a scumbag? I care about black people and the shit they go thru?!

The real question is who taught you to not care about them? You got to stop looking at just the apple good brother.

I wasn't going to come back to this thread again but I'll say it again...... I DO NOT CARE ABOUT A CELEBRITY. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CHRIS BROWN, PUFFY, ERIC ADAMS OR ANY OTHER NIGGA OF THE WEEK THAT'S ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN. Sam I am!!!

I care if a white led media is trying their best to destroy black people fuck a celebrity. And one more thing, to dumb nigga who'll say well what about some random person who got fucked over by law. Yes I care more so about them than any one celebrity but me using half a brain cell know that most of you dumb niggas will spend more time in a thread bringing down the Black man/woman (just look at a Drake, Kendrick, Cole thread) so I post in the threads with the most traffic.

Aight y'all got it my lunch blunt isn't going to smoke itself

Taught me to care or your words jump on a sword for a scumbag? I care about black people and the shit they go thru?!

The real question is who taught you to not care about them? You got to stop looking at just the apple good brother.

I wasn't going to come back to this thread again but I'll say it again...... I DO NOT CARE ABOUT A CELEBRITY. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT CHRIS BROWN, PUFFY, ERIC ADAMS OR ANY OTHER NIGGA OF THE WEEK THAT'S ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN. Sam I am!!!

I care if a white led media is trying their best to destroy black people fuck a celebrity. And one more thing, to dumb nigga who'll say well what about some random person who got fucked over by law. Yes I care more so about them than any one celebrity but me using half a brain cell know that most of you dumb niggas will spend more time in a thread bringing down the Black man/woman (just look at a Drake, Kendrick, Cole thread) so I post in the threads with the most traffic.

Aight y'all got it my lunch blunt isn't going to smoke itself

If your concern is white led media and their assaults on Black people then using the worst to prove that point doesn't help you. And that's what's not seemingly acknowledged in your posts. You don't wanna support white media talking down bad on Black folks. Cool. But using Black people who've done horrible things to prove that point won't ever work. And if your main point is to show your caee for Black people then propping up the worst actions and actors as those to be defending really doesn't help.

Back