Video Chlöe - Have Mercy

Sweet Jesus...

Wait, hold up...

giphy.gif

Divide by 2...add 7...

denzel-relieved.gif

She's already crying on social media about the responses to the video.

She's way too talented. Can a black girl make music without shaking their ass.

You're never gonna get the respect of a man going that route. We're gonna objectify you.

You can tell she's a good girl and this is not her nature. She riding the thot wave and it may backfire

You're never gonna get the respect of a man going that route. We're gonna objectify you.

You can tell she's a good girl and this is not her nature. She riding the thot wave and it may backfire
Uhhh, I don't think she means crying in a negative way...

It hasn’t worked for Normani .... I don’t expect it to work here

no offense to NormanI, she not thick enough or light enough

this Girl want it, got the look, and the politics

Im not going say she ain’t a “good girl” but she doing what she want and was groomed to do.

i see why that label would be put on her but I see that look in her eyes. She smacking her ass and patting the joint in 4K, she being herself

The only new chicks that came out in the last 4 years that seem to be marketable to a wider audience are Cardi B and Doja Cat

lol

bruh why is getting the respect of men worth mentioning niggas respect lil Boosie and he ok with being sex offender. Shit not about us