Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Chlöe - Have Mercy

Halle is playing The Little Mermaid and Chloe is making solo music. Beyoncé isn't holding a gun to their heads telling them to do what they are doing. She seem like the type that will prop you up and give you advice but let you do your thing.

How is it that every has a problem wit this chick...yet...Megan/Cardi/Niki/Beyoncé flaunt their sexuality and nann nunn nada mofo bat an eye over it??
I get what you're saying but...

1. All of the women you mentioned get heavily criticized too
2. Chloe is young and we've always known her as a little girl in the girl group with her sister.

The problem is that she doesn’t really have any legit appeal musically.

There is nothing tangibly available to what they do that makes you want to listen.

So I think she’s sexy, same with Normani. It just feels forced and inauthentic. Like really.

I get what you're saying but...

1. All of the women you mentioned get heavily criticized too
2. Chloe is young and we've always known her as a little girl in the girl group with her sister.

Well...she's a grown azzz woman. Muthafuccas need to get over it. Stop acting this some shyt.

How is it that every has a problem wit this chick...yet...Megan/Cardi/Niki/Beyoncé flaunt their sexuality and nann nunn nada mofo bat an eye over it??

Probably because she’s a legit talent that offers more than just her ass. Beyoncé definitely flaunts her sexuality as well but she was more classy with it especially back in the day. You could flaunt sex appeal in different ways.

Chloe gotta do what she gotta do. I gotta admit this is a wash, rinse and repeat tactic tho

wanna do pop? it's all about ass shaking, nobody cares about your vocals, in fact throw some trap snares ,auto tune and A LOT OF ASS, u need to be a "nympho symbol". That's the way for this sis to make on the pop scene.

Back