Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Fil A Service >>>>>>>>>>

Chick Fil A service >>>>>>>>>>>>

My wife said the same thing last time we were there. It's true though. I don't really get it. You can have a Wendy's and a CFA side by side, meaning they are taking from the same pool of people for employees. You go in the Wendy's they might be slow and unprofessional as shit. I don't care where you are, you go to the CFA and that shit runs like a well oiled engine.

I'm also convinced they put crack in their chicken. I have no other explanation how they can have such simple food and it be so damn popular. Their chicken sandwich is literally just a hunk of meat and a pickle slice between two pieces of bread, but you go there and see those lines and you'd think it was something mindblowing.

My wife said the same thing last time we were there. It's true though. I don't really get it. You can have a Wendy's and a CFA side by side, meaning they are taking from the same pool of people for employees. You go in the Wendy's they might be slow and unprofessional as shit. I don't care where you are, you go to the CFA and that shit runs like a well oiled engine.

I'm also convinced they put crack in their chicken. I have no other explanation how they can have such simple food and it be so damn popular. Their chicken sandwich is literally just a hunk of meat and a pickle slice between two pieces of bread, but you go there and see those lines and you'd think it was something mindblowing.
I’m in awe every time I go. Like yesterday, the MANAGER walked my food to my car and I had my food at the same time as the person in front of me. I was like “DIS IS AHMAZING YALL!”

I’m in awe every time I go. Like yesterday, the MANAGER walked my food to my car and I had my food at the same time as the person in front of me. I was like “DIS IS AHMAZING YALL!”
I generally go inside...lines faster and you get those mints :)

That's not an exaggeration. When shit goes that smoothly either God or the Devil is involved. I'm just going to assume its God since I go there so much, and don't want to go to Hell over fried chicken. We eat that shit so much, I basically got free food stored up off them points. lol

I don’t spend no more than 3 minutes in that drive thru line. It’s a struggle looking for a parking spot it’s always packed.
I go at odd times early am before work, and i generally get off earlier than most workers so i can slide in smoove and get out!

I don’t spend no more than 3 minutes in that drive thru line. It’s a struggle looking for a parking spot it’s always packed.
Y'all need to get the app and do curbside pickup. I order my shit online, customized and everything. Pull up and they walk that shit out as soon as I pull up.

Plus you get points for every order towards free shit. I've got a family of five so I ain't paid for a chicken biscuit for months now.

Y'all need to get the app and do curbside pickup. I order my shit online, customized and everything. Pull up and they walk that shit out as soon as I pull up.

Plus you get points for every order towards free shit. I've got a family of five so I ain't paid for a chicken biscuit for months now.

Same here. Their points system is the best. It's easy as hell to get free food.

I’m on it!!!

We're about to get one!
But as with all things we get, dont plan on going for the first 6 months or plan on being in line around the building

Ill tell yall my only problem with the chick fil a around my way.

The chick fil a by my crib has a Hardys and Burger King right next to it. Theres also a Bojangles, KFC, mcdonalds, and cook out real close.

All the other spots got a good mix of people working there. You see black, hispanic, and white kids in them working and what not.

The Chick Fil A by my house only got white kids working in it. Shit doesnt make sense unless they try to make it that way.

Never had Chick Fil A :( I had tried a couple of times when I was travelling, but every fucking time I went to one the Line was out of the door so i just found something else lol.

Ill tell yall my only problem with the chick fil a around my way.

The chick fil a by my crib has a Hardys and Burger King right next to it. Theres also a Bojangles, KFC, mcdonalds, and cook out real close.

All the other spots got a good mix of people working there. You see black, hispanic, and white kids in them working and what not.

The Chick Fil A by my house only got white kids working in it. Shit doesnt make sense unless they try to make it that way.

Where do you live? I've heard that sentiment before, but I've always lived in areas with a healthy black population, and the CFAs in the area have always reflected that. As a matter of fact, I don't think any white people work at the ones I go to most often. I really only see black people and a few Hispanics.

Never had Chick Fil A :( I had tried a couple of times when I was travelling, but every fucking time I went to one the Line was out of the door so i just found something else lol.

The only fried chicken spot I saw when I was in AK was KFC. lol

never had chick fil a post

my baby brother is the only person i know that eats it but he swears by it

i've seen them sad lil chicken sandwiches...waffle fries and good service is dope but i never got the hype

Back