Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, Spongebob on the weight bench.

I'll always attempt to box it out first, but most fights end in a wrestling match cuz most niggaz can't fight.

I have no issues with niggaz getting slammed... We grew up wrestling and slamming each other and that shit is 100% part of a fight..... But like others were saying, the chances of dropping someone bad are high as fuck.... Which is why I'll always attempt to box it up first.

But if a nigga grabs me.... Then we wrestling. I can do that too

I haven't been in a "fight" fight in a while...

Outside my job, I put hands on a few people.... But it was always just one hit to help them understand shit...

Oooooohhhhh the tar baby Indian dude..... Yeah I told this in the racist thread, but yeah... Some indian dude was going on a rant once and said some racist shit INSIDE the fucking restaurant....i tried to punch him but he was flinching so he slipped it moving backwards... But I 100% immediately picked his goofy ass up and threw him over a table... Job was cool with how I handled it tho..... And it's a classy place

I used to train in Judo. I didn't really thing they'd be all that useful in real life, but the class was fun and I needed the physical activity. One night one of my homeboys started some shit at a club, and one of the dudes grabbed. I ain't even think I just flipped that nigga. I fucked it up though and he landed on his head bad. He landed so nasty it just stopped the whole conflict. People thought I was trying to kill dude or something, and I really just botched the throw. I ain't gonna lie though. After seeing everyone's action, I wanted to walk around campus everyday with gi like Dragon Fly Jones.

Back