Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, Spongebob on the weight bench.

So I cant start my fight like

View attachment 586633
tenor.gif

slamming someone bothers me. ive seen niggas not get up from that shit. watched someone die after falling on their head.

niggas be arguing and beefing over the dumbest shit. if the person aint touch your family whats the sense of risking your life trying to hulk a mania smash a nigga ????

now you doing 25 to life while your wife is getting her back blown out in the bed yall use to share.

thats why i stopped fighting a long time ago (ill still slap the sonic rings outta someone) but its not worth all the shit than can go wrong.

punch a person the wrong way and its over for your ass

slamming someone bothers me. ive seen niggas not get up from that shit. watched someone die after falling on their head.

niggas be arguing and beefing over the dumbest shit. if the person aint touch your family whats the sense of risking your life trying to hulk a mania smash a nigga ????

now you doing 25 to life while your wife is getting her back blown out in the bed yall use to share.

thats why i stopped fighting a long time ago (ill still slap the sonic rings outta someone) but its not worth all the shit than can go wrong.

you punch someone hard enough.. or you punch someone and they fall the wrong way they can not get up from that too tho...

You're asking rational questions for irrational situations. Most niggas dont pre plan to slam a nigga on his head in a fight but anything goes in that moment of anger.

Last edited:
View attachment 586612

lmao praytell good sir.. before we engage in fisticuffs to settle this disagreement we must reach an accord on rules of engagement...

there shall be no lifting any persons into the air and slamming into the pavement.. there shall be no punching of faces... body shots only... but not hits below the belt... we arent savages.

lmao yall are nuts. Fuck all that noise hold this brick
This is the only word I saw and the only one that matters

you punch someone hard enough.. or you punch someone and they fall the wrong way they can not get up from that too tho...

duh ! thats my whole point

Your asking rational questions for irrational situations. Most niggas dont pre plan to slam a nigga on his head in a fight but anything goes in that moment of anger.

thanks for proving the majority of you niggas dont think

Back