Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, Spongebob on the weight bench.

slamming someone bothers me. ive seen niggas not get up from that shit. watched someone die after falling on their head.

niggas be arguing and beefing over the dumbest shit. if the person aint touch your family whats the sense of risking your life trying to hulk a mania smash a nigga ????

now you doing 25 to life while your wife is getting her back blown out in the bed yall use to share.

thats why i stopped fighting a long time ago (ill still slap the sonic rings outta someone) but its not worth all the shit than can go wrong.

punch a person the wrong way and its over for your ass
this made me think of time on the IC when my nigga in a 8 Ball Jacket slapped shorty on the train and niggas made a gif of sonic rings coming out of her. I showed all my coworkers that shit half my team signed up to the IC that day

Last edited:
I told the story of when i had this heavy ass tree stump walking stick i took off somebody and held it as a prized possession just waitin for opportunity to hit somebody with it. Got a call my niggas was in a situation outside and i walked out with my tree limb all proud like hacksaw jim dungan and swung that shit one time and wasnt prepared for how heavy it was and damn near threw my shoulder out and lost the stick in the process smh...

You're asking rational questions for irrational situations. Most niggas dont pre plan to slam a nigga on his head in a fight but anything goes in that moment of anger.

Facts lol I’m supposed to let the nigga put me to sleep so I don’t wake up? Why?

I'll always attempt to box it out first, but most fights end in a wrestling match cuz most niggaz can't fight.

I have no issues with niggaz getting slammed... We grew up wrestling and slamming each other and that shit is 100% part of a fight..... But like others were saying, the chances of dropping someone bad are high as fuck.... Which is why I'll always attempt to box it up first.

But if a nigga grabs me.... Then we wrestling. I can do that too

I haven't been in a "fight" fight in a while...

Outside my job, I put hands on a few people.... But it was always just one hit to help them understand shit...

Oooooohhhhh the tar baby Indian dude..... Yeah I told this in the racist thread, but yeah... Some indian dude was going on a rant once and said some racist shit INSIDE the fucking restaurant....i tried to punch him but he was flinching so he slipped it moving backwards... But I 100% immediately picked his goofy ass up and threw him over a table... Job was cool with how I handled it tho..... And it's a classy place

No slamming lol

Them muhfuckin Messicans reeeeal comfortable with sayin "nigga". If anything they both need to get dropped on their heads for that shit alone.

Any why these hood muhfuckas alwasy trying to put something on "the dead homies"??? I used to hear that shit in Vegas any time muhfuckas was squabblin'.

Reactions: GNS
Them muhfuckin Messicans reeeeal comfortable with sayin "nigga". If anything they both need to get dropped on their heads for that shit alone.

Any why these hood muhfuckas alwasy trying to put something on "the dead homies"??? I used to hear that shit in Vegas any time muhfuckas was squabblin'.

I guess it means you gotta do whatever you just said. Like saying I swear on my kids.

Back