Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicago Man Allegedly Killed Girlfriend and Her Family over Not Cooking for Him

The joke about the hair was about the ridiculousness of seeing the picture and this monsters demands it didnt make light of the murder just highlighted stupidity and callousness.. im not here for all that other bullshit but deadeye you come of like an incel b time after time..whether its conspiratorial or misogynist check yourself

before you wreck your self

FOH bruh.

Denzel as Frank Lucas shooting Stringer Bell.gif

Do you even know what those terms mean?

D'Angelo from the wire smh gif.gif

Lemme stop this right here

Unless his life was in imminent danger and by imminent danger everyone else he killed had guns cocked pointed on him, there ain't no breaking point to kill all those people.

And if yo girl telling you she's physically incapable of doing something for you because she's placing her physical health over your cosmetic appearance is the breaking point then we are fucked

Stop trying to rationalize the actions of pieces of shit human beings
whos rationalizing it?

you are assuming everyone can even take a joke like you.....and that one day.....a nigga snaps. but it was just a joke.
you see it one way...but you never know what people are going thru in their heads.

thats not excusing what he did or when someone kills.....

i mean i can go many places with this.

someone said he was just looking for a reason......and he found it.
but what got him to that point?

thats where he needs help.

whos rationalizing it?

you are assuming everyone can even take a joke like you.....and that one day.....a nigga snaps. but it was just a joke.
you see it one way...but you never know what people are going thru in their heads.

thats not excusing what he did or when someone kills.....

i mean i can go many places with this.

someone said he was just looking for a reason......and he found it.
but what got him to that point?

thats where he needs help.
I'm a huge advocate of mental health. If being told that you can't get your hair braided because the person doesn't feel well to me insane.

Where does it stop? What if his barber couldn't fit him in the schedule. He gonna shoot up the place?

Lemme stop this right here

Unless his life was in imminent danger and by imminent danger everyone else he killed had guns cocked pointed on him, there ain't no breaking point to kill all those people.

And if yo girl telling you she's physically incapable of doing something for you because she's placing her physical health over your cosmetic appearance is the breaking point then we are fucked

Stop trying to rationalize the actions of pieces of shit human beings
Nah, you don't know what led up to that point. Just because people are saying something else might have happened beforehand doesn't mean they're not holding him accountable.

I'm a huge advocate of mental health. If being told that you can't get your hair braided because the person doesn't feel well to me insane.

Where does it stop? What if his barber couldn't fit him in the schedule. He gonna shoot up the place?
its alot to unpack here......

we allowed shit to go on for so long that we dont know what sickness is anymore.

i think we can start there.

red flags seem pink in certain environments.

dude is wrong as can be......but he was among the people chilling and fucking. also an issue i see.

people are wound up but whos helping the unwinding?

View attachment 398552

That's all I was saying.

But I guess because it was...............me............that said it, niggas are quick to turn it into something else.

View attachment 398553

Nigga you quoted an entire post with a response talking about the dude being brainwashed by his lady with feminist ideals. That's what was responded to. You're taking this willful ignorance thing to a new level

Nigga you quoted an entire post with a response talking about the dude being brainwashed by his lady with feminist ideals. That's what was responded to. You're taking this willful ignorance thing to a new level

That's what you responded to.

Not what those other niggas were responding to.

Like I said earlier, this wasn't about hair not getting braided.........or her not cooking.

There's just something wrong with dude mentally that caused him to react the way that he did.

You're asking where does it stop, right?

Well, with mental illness..........there is no one-size-fits-all manual or limit to what they're capable of.

There's mentally ill people who don't commit acts of violence..........and there's mentally ill people who do.

In which case, there's nothing anyone could've done either way to prevent him from killing those people.

If she braided his hair, he could've snapped because she didn't braid it right.

If she cooked for him, he could've snapped because he didn't like the way she cooked it.

Basically, when dealing with mental illness..........there's no telling how a mentally ill person is going to react to anything unless you go by their past history.

Even then, the way they reacted in the past isn't necessarily indicative of how they might react in the future.

You old niggas stubborn af. You got to understand when y’all discuss shit like this and saying things like “ something triggered him” it makes people think if the victims did xyz they would still be here . Nobody likes that especially when this situation he killed three people. His issues wernt triggered he just off in the brain.

its alot to unpack here......

we allowed shit to go on for so long that we dont know what sickness is anymore.

i think we can start there.

red flags seem pink in certain environments.

dude is wrong as can be......but he was among the people chilling and fucking. also an issue i see.

people are wound up but whos helping the unwinding?

In layman’s terms what are you saying here?

You old niggas stubborn af. You got to understand when y’all discuss shit like this and saying things like “ something triggered him” it makes people think if the victims did xyz they would still be here . Nobody likes that especially when this situation he killed three people. His issues wernt triggered he just off in the brain.

How did you get that from "something triggered him?"

Must be a generational gap because......to me........it simply means that something caused him to react the way that he did.

It's not meant to imply that the reaction was justified........just that something happened to cause him to react like that.

Victim blaming shouldn't have even come to mind.

Also, you do realize that people who are.........."off in the brain".........can be triggered by anything, right?

Like I said earlier, this wasn't about hair not getting braided.........or her not cooking.

There's just something wrong with dude mentally that caused him to react the way that he did.

You're asking where does it stop, right?

Well, with mental illness..........there is no one-size-fits-all manual or limit to what they're capable of.

There's mentally ill people who don't commit acts of violence..........and there's mentally ill people who do.

In which case, there's nothing anyone could've done either way to prevent him from killing those people.

If she braided his hair, he could've snapped because she didn't braid it right.

If she cooked for him, he could've snapped because he didn't like the way she cooked it.

Basically, when dealing with mental illness..........there's no telling how a mentally ill person is going to react to anything unless you go by their past history.

Even then, the way they reacted in the past isn't necessarily indicative of how they might react in the future.
Agreed

Back