Chicago Man Allegedly Killed Girlfriend and Her Family over Not Cooking for Him

Bruh, be careful about letting your girl influence you too much.

Slowly but surely, she's insidiously planting seeds in your head to give you a feminist mindset and promote her feminist agenda.

This has nothing to do with masculinity.

Dude is just sick.
FOH respectfully. This is my thoughts alone. I don't fear equal playing fields anymore bro, I grew out of that shit. We all got a role in this shit.

Reactions: SeaSnake
FOH respectfully. This is my thoughts alone. I don't fear equal playing fields anymore bro, I grew out of that shit. We all got a role in this shit.

Wasn't even a shot.

Just a pattern I've been noticing with some of your posts.

If you say it's all you, I'll have to take you at your word and leave your girl out if it.

Either way, don't fall for the bullshit.

Wasn't even a shot.

Just a pattern I've been noticing with some of your posts.

If you say it's all you, I'll have to take you at your word and leave your girl out if it.

Either way, don't fall for the bullshit.
My nigga it's not bullshit. It's called being accountable for shit IVE done, niggas I grew up with done, my dad, my mom, my cousins, etc contribute to a way we were raised. I'm not going to go back and fourth with you though G, I see you are 49, probably old school ass fuck, and stuck on what you believe in and probably write off niggas like me as pussy, soft, demasculinized, etc.

When the guards is down, and we stop believing we at a secret war because we fear losing any control we has as black men, then we can talk. This is a passion I personally share because I been seeing waaaaay too much common traits with my black brothers and I'm sick of this shit. But like I said I don't want to do this here, we can have a future thread about rebranding this shit.

My nigga it's not bullshit. It's called being accountable for shit IVE done, niggas I grew up with done, my dad, my mom, my cousins, etc contribute to a way we were raised. I'm not going to go back and fourth with you though G, I see you are 49, probably old school ass fuck, and stuck on what you believe in and probably write off niggas like me as pussy, soft, demasculinized, etc.

When the guards is down, and we stop believing we at a secret war because we fear losing any control we has as black men, then we can talk. This is a passion I personally share because I been seeing waaaaay too much common traits with my black brothers and I'm sick of this shit. But like I said I don't want to do this here, we can have a future thread about rebranding this shit.

I actually agree with everything you said except the part I crossed out.

Don't see you like that at all.

I just take exception to the feminist talking points because I know what they're implying when they use that language.

What you described is definitely toxic behavior..........but it has nothing to do with masculinity.

I actually agree with everything you said except the part I crossed out.

Don't see you like that at all.

I just take exception to the feminist talking points because I know what they're implying when they use that language.

What you described is definitely toxic behavior..........but it has nothing to do with masculinity.
I hear you man, I don't want to derail the thread so we can pick this up another time.

• Goat
Reactions: deadeye
How the fuck yall turn a thread about a man murdering a woman and her momma into shots at feminism and jokes? Fuck is wrong with you niggas?

Just a sidebar conversation.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing to say about the people laughing at the hairbraiding jokes, huh?

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Always interesting to see what people pick and choose to get "outraged" about.

And it's not lost on me that I'm guilty of the same thing........just not to that extent.

Last edited:
Just a sidebar conversation.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing to say about the people laughing at the hairbraiding jokes, huh?

View attachment 398380

Always interesting to see what people pick and choose to get "outraged" about.

And it's not lost on me that I'm guilty of the same thing........just not to that extent.

Did you just skip over the part where I said "jokes" too? You can't be that caught up in trying to "take out feminism" every time you think you get a whiff of it being discussed you miss shit right in front of your face

Yeah, funny how people have a problem with me saying it wasn't just about hair and cooking...........but then turn around and make/laugh at hairbraiding jokes.

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

don’t do that bro. Niggas told you to chill because often you say some anti woman shit it ain’t a stretch for anybody to think you were trying to blame the victims. And then you just said that goofy shit to silver

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
I would hope theres more to this story just on a basic human level of not wanting human beings to be this evil but being that I just read a story last week about some nigga in Vegas tossing his infant daughter off a balcony because he was arguing with the mom my faith is basically nonexistent that this nigga wasn't just crazy as fuck
Not something i would have liked to read to start my morning, thats for sure...

don’t do that bro. Niggas told you to chill because often you say some anti woman shit it ain’t a stretch for anybody to think you were trying to blame the victims.

You.............and............"those niggas"...........have poor reading comprehension skills.

I shouldn't have even had to explain myself.

And still, nothing to say about niggas making jokes about hairbraiding.

Even if I was implying what you claim I was, I wouldn't have been joking about the situation at all.

So I stand by what I said earlier.

You niggas pick and choose what to be "outraged" about.

Cognitive dissonance...........and willful ignorance.

Last edited:
Chi made a joke in poor taste. Some of us laughed. But it pretty much had been dropped while everyone focused on the case the thread is about.

Y'all bringing it back up making that the point of the thread when if you think it was Juvenile from jump, which I agree with, say what you gotta say and keep it moving.

This thread as of this post is only 3 pages. Pretty safe to say the only reason the joke is still being talked about is because y'all making it an issue at this point.

Don't act like it's been talked about post after post after post.

I've seen "worse" from some of you when it was convenient for you so let's relax with the holier than thou shit ok?

Focus

You.............and............"those niggas"...........have poor reading comprehension skills.

I shouldn't have even had to explain myself.

And still, nothing to say about niggas making jokes about hairbraiding.

Even if I was implying what you claim I was, I wouldn't have been joking about the situation at all.

So I stand by what I said earlier.

You niggas pick and choose what to be "outraged" about.

Cognitive dissonance...........and willful ignorance.

Nigga people pointed out the joke was in bad taste. You're just conveniently missing it to try and prove a point

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and AP2.5
The joke about the hair was about the ridiculousness of seeing the picture and this monsters demands it didnt make light of the murder just highlighted stupidity and callousness.. im not here for all that other bullshit but deadeye you come of like an incel b time after time..whether its conspiratorial or misogynist check yourself

before you wreck your self

Last edited:
sad.........dude done had it.

just foul....but we never know people breaking point until they break.
Lemme stop this right here

Unless his life was in imminent danger and by imminent danger everyone else he killed had guns cocked pointed on him, there ain't no breaking point to kill all those people.

And if yo girl telling you she's physically incapable of doing something for you because she's placing her physical health over your cosmetic appearance is the breaking point then we are fucked

Stop trying to rationalize the actions of pieces of shit human beings