Chicago Man Allegedly Killed Girlfriend and Her Family over Not Cooking for Him

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Mar 29, 2017
gaza
A Chicago man was recently arrested on three counts of first-degree murder for allegedly murdering his girlfriend and her family. According to authorities, John Matthews murdered his girlfriend, her mother, and sister after his girlfriend did not agree to cook him breakfast or braid his hair.

The argument over cooking his food and braiding his hair escalated and eventually led to Matthews pulling a gun from his waist and shooting his girlfriend's mother with seven shots in her chest, back, arm and leg. He then shot his girlfriend in the chest before chasing down his girlfriend's sister and shooting her in the head.

His girlfriend's mother, 56-year-old Frances Neal, and her sister, 27-year-old Jasmine Neal were pronounced dead at the scene. His girlfriend, Shonta Harris, with whom he shares a son, was pronounced dead five days later due to complications. Authorities say Harris had bullet fragments lodged in her chest, fractures to her ribs and spine, leaving her paralyzed from the waist down.

Matthews is due back in court on Nov. 30.
video-267013.jpg

RIP all the ladies this fuck nigga killed.

And y'all mad at TI for telling these crazy ass niggaz to stay out of his city.....oh but it's the messenger head ass

Has to be previous issues

That nigga been crazy. His gf refusing to cook him bacon n eggs jus sent him over the top.

They prolly figured he would never go to that extreme but there had to have seen signs.

Exactly.

This wasn't about cooking or hair.

Something led to her refusing to cook for him.

Whatever led to that is the reason dude snapped.

I mean crimes like this literally happen everywhere. This ain’t a Chicago thing
It's not but their fuckerys adding up
Bugs bunny waiting in the cut to do his thing with that saw

It's not but their fuckerys adding up
Bugs bunny waiting in the cut to do his thing with that saw

i get what you saying but I mean they probably said this about niggas from every bad city over the years but I think because everything is recorded now

Reactions: GNS