Chi Town B, You're A Hater Fan

I’m different cause he talked about my child?
He foul as fuck for even mentioning your son living or dead and also RIP may God hold his soul. You foul for talking about his dead father. I get it though but I'm different and would never............shrugs

He foul as fuck for even mentioning your son living or dead and also RIP may God hold his soul. You foul for talking about his dead father. I get it though but I'm different and would never............shrugs
I’m tired of explaining this. I talked about his daddy before ANYBODY even knew his daddy was dead. It is was on some “yo daddy” type shit. Once I knew his daddy was dead. I stopped. Oh but he knew my child was deceased because I openly spoke on it and he STILL chose speak ill. So explain to me why am I not allowed to even the playing field once I was blatantly disrespected?

You sir are the different one.

I’m tired of explaining this. I talked about his daddy before ANYBODY even knew his daddy was dead. It is was on some “yo daddy” type shit. Once I knew his daddy was dead. I stopped. Oh but he knew my child was deceased because I openly spoke on it and he STILL chose speak ill. So explain to me why am I not allowed to even the playing field once I was blatantly disrespected?

You sir are the different one.
didn't know it was like that......shrugs STILL @Chi-town B was foul for disrespecting your son. Talking about the dead(on purpose) is fuck nigga tendencies

Reactions: rip.dilla and GNS