Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chi Town B, You're A Hater Fan

He foul as fuck for even mentioning your son living or dead and also RIP may God hold his soul. You foul for talking about his dead father. I get it though but I'm different and would never............shrugs
I’m tired of explaining this. I talked about his daddy before ANYBODY even knew his daddy was dead. It is was on some “yo daddy” type shit. Once I knew his daddy was dead. I stopped. Oh but he knew my child was deceased because I openly spoke on it and he STILL chose speak ill. So explain to me why am I not allowed to even the playing field once I was blatantly disrespected?

You sir are the different one.

I’m tired of explaining this. I talked about his daddy before ANYBODY even knew his daddy was dead. It is was on some “yo daddy” type shit. Once I knew his daddy was dead. I stopped. Oh but he knew my child was deceased because I openly spoke on it and he STILL chose speak ill. So explain to me why am I not allowed to even the playing field once I was blatantly disrespected?

You sir are the different one.
didn't know it was like that......shrugs STILL @Chi-town B was foul for disrespecting your son. Talking about the dead(on purpose) is fuck nigga tendencies

Back