Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

I got a success story

My friend was talking about how several people at her job quit recently which made all of their jobs harder, heavier workload, etc. She said they deserve a raise but she didn’t know how to ask.

I asked the robot to create an email she could send to her boss, gave it some context, and here’s what I got back

404C2975-4487-4F47-B479-4ADBDB938ED4.jpeg
2 weeks later, she and all her coworkers have been awarded a raise

I got a success story

My friend was talking about how several people at her job quit recently which made all of their jobs harder, heavier workload, etc. She said they deserve a raise but she didn’t know how to ask.

I asked the robot to create an email she could send to her boss, gave it some context, and here’s what I got back

View attachment 1118073
2 weeks later, she and all her coworkers have been awarded a raise

This is how brain rot happens.

When was the last time you reheated leftovers outside a microwave?

if I'm understanding what ur implying correctly, these new technologies offer us efficiency and convenience that makes the previous way of doing things obsolete? For better or worse.

That's one my worries with AI. If the internet took the effort and hardwork out of certain things, AI in some respects is upping the ante. Like literally getting a bot to write a thesis paper or some shit? It gets outta hand.

if I'm understanding what ur implying correctly, these new technologies offer us efficiency and convenience that makes the previous way of doing things obsolete? For better or worse.

That's one my worries with AI. If the internet took the effort and hardwork out of certain things, AI in some respects is upping the ante. Like literally getting a bot to write a thesis paper or some shit? It gets outta hand.
It’s about perspective.

You are also freeing up brain power.

Now what one does with that free time can be seen as efficient or brain rot.

I choose to see the former

It’s about perspective.

You are also freeing up brain power.

Now what one does with that free time can be seen as efficient or brain rot.

I choose to see the former

More free time is great. But if a persons telling a bot to write every essay, provide them with every idea, create a drawing or compose a piece of music out of thin air etc... there's reason to fear the degeneration of learned effort, skill and creativity.

Like u say, it depends on how one wants to go about using the tech. I know many will use AI in ways that enhances their work and talents. But I also know most humans have a tendency to take the easy route with things.

No ChatGPT is not going to steal your job... no AI can work without a set of data input that it bases its results off of
A human factor will always be necessary. I use AI voice cloning for my projects where I clone my own voice and generate high quality vpoiceovers for my videos but that too needs human supervision as AI is yet to be fully automated.

I’m fairly certain this video is computer or AI generated. It gives that feel. But this gives a glimpse into the future of what AI will look like.

Back