Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlize Theron Needs To Be Stopped

Lock this mf up!!!!

D4uNqbNWkAEjh_U.jpg

Has anybody actually called her out or talked to her about what she is doing? I'm sure she doesn't really care what others think and most likely would be hella defensive if somebody questioned her tactics and motives behind how she is parenting those kids.

I wonder who could talk to her or at least hear her supposed reasons for doing this that she would actually listen to.

Has anybody actually called her out or talked to her about what she is doing? I'm sure she doesn't really care what others think and most likely would be hella defensive if somebody questioned her tactics and motives behind how she is parenting those kids.

I wonder who could talk to her or at least hear her supposed reasons for doing this that she would actually listen to.

non onoe of note will even question it is taboo

The more I think on this the more I feel she might be raising these children to be a certain way.

The D. Wade and Gabby Union situation is different because like many have already said the child at 11 (which is still hella young, but a bit more knowledgeable about their likes and dislikes) opened up to them about how he felt. His other siblings were different but they accepted him for who he was.

Ms. Theron just so happened to adopt 2 Male gendered young children that at an early age decided and expressed to her they were females. Honestly what are the odds that both children would naturally feel that way without coercion? It's most definitely possible but very rare and honestly kind of suspicious to say the least.

I kind of worry for those children because know telling what they actually face on a day to day basis around a bunch of people who most likely don't look like them. I wonder how the 7 year old child is dealing with making friends and how the other children are treating the kid? How she is dealing with issues the kid might be coming to her with because of how other children are treating the child? The saddest part is yet to come for both children though because when they get to teen years and up, reality is really going to slap them in the face.

I hope I'm wrong about her and the problems these children are about to face

He aint old enough to know what he like
I was beating my meat to Ice la fox at 10 years old.

You know what u like at that age.

That's the age kids are yelling racial slurs through Xbox and saying they smashed your moms, but they don't know what they like? That's the age a lot of people get their first girl or crush.

That's the age my older brother used to steal the playboy stash.

A lot of people lost their virginity around 12. I Joined forums at that time and was roasting grown men.

Back