Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlize Theron Needs To Be Stopped

Totally dig topic there is alot of wrong people do with kids no one bat's an eye and they are worse and more detrimental than a pride parade..
I see ppl bring their 5 yr olds to Lollapalooza no one seems to bat an eye. Gotta be just as bad an environment drugs, weed smoke, titties, sexual behavior, OD'ing, etc.

Might even be worse bc there is way less authority monitoring the crowd.

I see ppl bring their 5 yr olds to Lollapalooza no one seems to bat an eye. Gotta be just as bad an environment drugs, weed smoke, titties, sexual behavior, OD'ing, etc.

Might even be worse bc there is way less authority monitoring the crowd.

Hell I'm just talking about what people have their kids around period
But yeah

Totally dig topic there is alot of wrong people do with kids no one bat's an eye and they are worse and more detrimental than a pride parade..
No you knucklehead ass nigga wrong is wrong and no 11 year old child should be in the presence of semi nude adult males on parade floats shaped like giant penises thats the type of shit Gabrielle union is exposing that boy to from Charlize to d wade and Gabi it's all wrong across the board these celebrities you niggas worship are some fucked up individuals.

Even if his son is gay allowing an eleven year old kid to go to a gay pride parade is wrong. From what I read in youtube comments a lot of debauchery goes down at gay pride parades and is no place for children.
The gay parade is one thing, but I'm just saying they prolly didn't groom him to become gay.

He got other sons who are straight .

How come Charlize adopted 2 boys who mysteriously want to be girls, and they're from a place where that shit is frowned upon?

I could see if the kid was 18. At that point the "kid" is not a kid and can make whatever decision they choose. Short of that this shit is abuse.

I see what you mean but kids by 13 and 14 15 by then probably know they either gay or want to id as another gender.

I read this shit yesterday like "she stupid but her seed her problem" you telling me she took two black children and decided to do this shit tho?. Hurts me to say it cause she a baddie and does her thing on screen but...

Cancelled.

Whole world is being emasculated. We at war I'm just really not sure who the enemy is.

I look at it like this...

Parents are lenient af and let their kids express themselves more openly at younger ages now....which is fine. So when Charlize boy says he wants to wear dresses, she allows it. Fine by me. Kids playing dress up is normal and most will grow out of it.

BUT...Charlize indulges her kid too far and WANTS him to be trans for whatever reason. If he is trans it's whatever, but from the outside it looks like she's forcing this narrative on him before he's capable of making it himself.

I look at it like this...

Parents are lenient af and let their kids express themselves more openly at younger ages now....which is fine. So when Charlize boy says he wants to wear dresses, she allows it. Fine by me. Kids playing dress up is normal and most will grow out of it.

BUT...Charlize indulges her kid too far and WANTS him to be trans for whatever reason. If he is trans it's whatever, but from the outside it looks like she's forcing this narrative on him before he's capable of making it himself.

Right, and the fact that both boys are transitioning makes it seem like she had a large role in this.

And she's the one buying dresses for the kids, they don't have a dollar to their name.

And why u got 2 black boys wearing blonde elsa wigs?

Right, and the fact that both boys are transitioning makes it seem like she had a large role in this.

And she's the one buying dresses for the kids, they don't have a dollar to their name.

And why u got 2 black boys wearing blonde elsa wigs?
It's both? I thought it was just the one? I thought one was a girl and the other was a boy and the boy is trans?

But to be fair I think that elsa costume shit was for Halloween.

It's both? I thought it was just the one? I thought one was a girl and the other was a boy and the boy is trans?

But to be fair I think that elsa costume shit was for Halloween.

Lol nah it's both. That's why I said she needs to be stopped. Because the older one was already known about. This is about the younger one also being a girl.

Back