Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlize Theron Needs To Be Stopped

To soon to call it IMO

However as an African American, with African American kids, I feel like Charlize needs to be protected

I'd fuck. Been liked her since devils advocate.....but she needs to be shot for this.
Lil graze would set her straight

To soon to call it IMO

However as an African American, with African American kids, I feel like Charlize needs to be protected
tenor.gif

Dwayne Wade and that thang he got for a wife are all over mainstream media celebrating their swishy-booty, gay son! You ain’t got nothin to say about that? He’s already switching—-you know what’s coming next!

Dwayne Wade and that thang he got for a wife are all over mainstream media celebrating their swishy-booty, gay son! You ain’t got nothin to say about that? He’s already switching—-you know what’s coming next!
What's with the Gabi hate?

Dwayne wade didn't adopt a white son tho. And he's 11 years old, old enough to know he doesn't like girls.

Charlize been grooming her 2 african adopted boys to become trannies since birth.

How is this comparable?

Dwayne wade didn't adopt a white son tho. And he's 11 years old, old enough to know he doesn't like girls.

Charlize been grooming her 2 african adopted boys to become trannies since birth.

How is this comparable?

I would answer you, but you took the troll way out by not addressing the points I actually made.

What's with the Gabi hate?

It’s about her history of unnecessarily antagonizing his ex when she lost her children to Dewayne—-and also that She was messing around with him while they were still married. She publicly was very nasty to this woman, while she was losing her mind over her children. This woman when asked about Gabi, would always decline to discuss her; while Gaby would take to social media to wash her dirty laundry. She and DeWayne had more influence and power than this woman, and they used it to bash her over the head with it.

It’s about her history of unnecessarily antagonizing his ex when she lost her children to Dewayne—-and also that She was messing around with him while they were still married. She publicly was very nasty to this woman, while she was losing her mind over her children. This woman when asked about Gabi, would always decline to discuss her; while Gaby would take to social media to wash her dirty laundry. She and DeWayne had more influence and power than this woman, and they used it to bash her over the head with it.

...didn't his ex accused DWade of infecting her wit a STD...but found out she got it from whomeva the nigga(s) she was cheating on DWade wit?

Y'all geting way too love and hiphop in here
How yall even know this shit?
I already told yall the solution
:foh6:
This a weird fuckin smiley but it applies

Yeah I remember there was a thread on the ic about this. I thought it was crazy then, and the kid should probably be taken away from her if she's crazy enough to think a child should decide their identity at 3 years old.

This reminds me a couple months I saw somebody who works with kids, say, that she found that when white parents adopted black or african children a lot of times it wasn't for good reasons. Like one family said they wanted a black child because they wanted a son who could grow and be a basketball player. None of them thought it was important to make sure the kids spent time around other black kids or black people in general....

I get that adoption is a touchy subject and the goal is to try and get the kids into stable loving homes. But I think when it comes to black kids they need to exhaust ever option before they give the kids to white parents cuz a lot of times they still are on some bullshit, like we see here.

How is this comparable?

Even if his son is gay allowing an eleven year old kid to go to a gay pride parade is wrong. From what I read in youtube comments a lot of debauchery goes down at gay pride parades and is no place for children.

Even if his son is gay allowing an eleven year old kid to go to a gay pride parade is wrong. From what I read in youtube comments a lot of debauchery goes down at gay pride parades and is no place for children.
Totally dig topic there is alot of wrong people do with kids no one bat's an eye and they are worse and more detrimental than a pride parade..

Back