Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Change your aesthetic for your s/o??

Are you willing to change your look to appease your partner?

• Total voters
Yeah, I'd switch it up if it wasn't something I really cared about. Matter fact, I got this scraggly ass beard now cuz my girl like the shit. If it was up to me, I'd stick with the mustache and chin beard.

Are you willing to change your look to appease your partner??

What if she doesn't like facial hair and you're #beardgang?

What if he likes long hair and nails and you're team natural?

Would you switch up your wardrobe?

How would you feel if your partner changed something dramatically as far as their looks go?

Should there be a willingness to compromise to keep your partner happy?

I would consider wearing certain things to appeal more to her. It's important she thinks i look good but it's certain shit that's always going to be part of my wardrobe. I've seen some people say silly shit like "At *insert age here* a man isn't supposed to wear sneakers or sports team hats" and silly shit like that and anybody who think they're ever stopping me from buying sneakers can kiss my ass. As far as her looks if I already find you attractive there's not really a drastic physical change that would alter that outside of plastic surgery. Now if we talking wardrobe then yeah I will say something if there's certain shit you know I like to see you in but you never wear it just because...

Wife's been beefin about my Corona/Freedom Fro since I started growing. Been asking me to cut this shit for a month.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I'm good. I like my Freedom Fro.

Here's my thing...

I come as is.

If he likes the extensions and long nails and lashes,etc... He's gonna have to get them for me cause it's not what I spend my money on.

But I'll do it for him on occasion... To switch it up... But not all the time cause like @Lea said, he supposedly liked me as myself when we met.

I think with a good number of men, can't speak for all, that's pretty much what we want. Just wear something that shows us you know what we like to see you in. Dress for us sometimes. Shit like that makes your s/o feel wanted and people severely underrate the power of making your s/o feel wanted.

I think with a good number of men, can't speak for all, that's pretty much what we want. Just wear something that shows us you know what we like to see you in. Dress for us sometimes. Shit like that makes your s/o feel wanted and people severely underrate the power of making your s/o feel wanted.
That's what it should be. Having consideration for what your partner likes without sacrificing who you are.

That's what it should be. Having consideration for what your partner likes without sacrificing who you are.

Exactly. Like if I know my lady likes to see me in a certain shirt and I know we're going somewhere I can wear it then there's a good chance I'm going to wear it just for her to see me in. I've never understood people who take offense when their s/o makes suggestions for stuff they like to see you in. They're basically telling you "Wear this and we definitely fucking tonight"...who turns that offer down?

idk...looking at the results i guess im not looking at it that deep

im not having surgery but why go against the grain on some shit your partner is telling you they like?

as men we encourage working out, tighter clothes, wear your hair this way, etc.....it doesnt seem like changing the persons "aesthetic" to me

everybody aint fashionable on their own and need that help, shit lmao

idk...looking at the results i guess im not looking at it that deep

im not having surgery but why go against the grain on some shit your partner is telling you they like?

as men we encourage working out, tighter clothes, wear your hair this way, etc.....it doesnt seem like changing the persons "aesthetic" to me

everybody aint fashionable on their own and need that help, shit lmao
I hear ya but I took the question as ya spouse wants you to go from Steph Curry to Jr Smith

Ain't nothing wrong being malleable for ya mate I suppose. There has to be a limit tho

A young me would have said fuck no.

An older me, if i decide to be together with you, its whatever you want thats gonna make you happy. Not because im this great guy, but cause its less headache for me to just do what she asks.

Long as she not gonna ask me to rock some goofy ass shit im good.

Back