Welcome To aBlackWeb

What the fuck? That's cool, but random and frankly crazy. I wonder how they're going to work that. The storylines for the two franchises are very different. I guess they aren't different enough to be tied together in some way but still...

Like is Dante kin to any of them?

Like is Dante kin to any of them?

They didn't really explain anything about Dracula's background in the Castlevania series. I'm betting they will retcon things to say that either he is a demon from the realm that Sparda and Mundus are from or that he was made a vampire by a demon from that realm. It might be interesting to see Alucard interact with Dante or Virgil given how their backgrounds compare.

Can't wait to see how they pulled this off.

Can we talk again about how vamp chick made Hector her pet bitch, and whooped his azzz at the end? Lol

Can we talk again about how vamp chick made Hector her pet bitch, and whooped his azzz at the end? Lol

Hector was a bitch in general. He's not really like Isaac. Isaac was a bit crazy, but at least his life experience gave him a reason to understand Dracula. Hector was basically just awkward.

I seen that coming soon as she was sizing homie up. She knew she had fresh meat to cook.

This makes no damn sense. It would if it were Devil May Cry and Bayonetta.
That's true, but Capcom some bitches who don't acknowledge Platinum though they created Resident Evil and Devil May Cry. They didn't leave Capcom on good terms and the Japanese hold grudges.

Back