Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's weird but I was watching and looking to see if these dudes had the power to stop Lestat.

Mobility is about equal. They didn't fly a whole lot, but I think they could fly. And they only used their speed in burts

Strength wise... I think pure physical strength goes to Lestat. Hands down

they used magic, not only does Lestat not use magic, he hates it. So they had that advantage.

Lestat is also a pyrokenetic... So a lot of those fire attacks would be useless.

And he doesn't have the stake to heart, running water, or holy water weaknesses.

Dracula was pretty formidable in this anime. But I think Lestat can take him.

He would run through his minions like akasha did those vampires in the bar scene of QOTD. But Dracula would be significantly stronger. I still think Lestat has more overall power

Dracula is a good villain in this. He's sort of like IW Thanos. He's not just acting out of pure evil. He kinda thinks he's right. I mean he is going for revenge too, but he does honestly believe that humanity is a plague that has to be stopped for the good of the world.

His wife was changing him tho. Had she lived...he wouldn't have waged the war.

But...I can't really blame him tho. As evil as he is...you kinda understand his reasoning to a point. His issue is putting ALL of humanity in that plague category.

Dracula is a good villain in this. He's sort of like IW Thanos. He's not just acting out of pure evil. He kinda thinks he's right. I mean he is going for revenge too, but he does honestly believe that humanity is a plague that has to be stopped for the good of the world.
In a way I agree with him.

Honestly this show so far hasn't really shown a reason why humanity needs to stick around lol. Isaac going nuts and is about to build his own army to wage war against humans. Meanwhile Hector getting ethered at the end yeesh.

Honestly this show so far hasn't really shown a reason why humanity needs to stick around lol. Isaac going nuts and is about to build his own army to wage war against humans. Meanwhile Hector getting ethered at the end yeesh.

Hector...my gawd. That muthafucca took an L bigger than the damn castle. Lol.

I don't think Issac has gone nuts per se. More like continuing where Dracula left off at. He was the most loyal.

Issac...I can see. Hector...damn I forgot what was his gripe. Lol.

Hector loked bringing back dead animals and shit and mad cuz nobody liked it. Issac was just a brother trappee in an all white world. So i understand wanting to end all of them. Just dont be bringing that shit further lol i mean we go crazy around too much white exposure now can imagine back then

Might makes right I guess. Drac decided to do it because he could.

Well he did it b/c they killed his wife. She pretty much changed him. Which what Alacard said when someone asked why Dracula didn't turn her, and he responded back "She turned him".

His feelings with humanity was on bad standings before, but she made him go out in the world and travel. So when he came back, I think his view changed...until found out they killed her.

LOL I was just waiting for Carmilla to reveal her true intentions. I saw that coming.

On Hector's motivations: He was down for the culling of the human race, not the extermination of them. He was throwed and an outcast so I can understand him getting down with that plan. He'd be the superior human in that world.

Last edited:
Back