Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Carlee Russell Missing After Stopping to Help a Child on a Highway. Update: She Lied

The “resources used” thing feels overblown.

We live in a country where 8 cop cars will pull-up to a traffic stop just to harass a man for 45 mins.

Give her a fine and some bullshit classes..Or one of those weekend jail things they give white ppl sometimes

Her life is absolutely shot at this point anyway.
Let's not make it seem like that's the norm. Obviously if shit pops off it's gonna make news and you're gonna see 8 cops, for whatever bullshit reason they come up with. And yes, that shit's a waste of resources too.

A routine traffic stop which I'm willing to say makes up 90+% of all stops, doesn't take more than 2 people and 10 mins. You won't be seeing or reading about those.

Let's not make it seem like that's the norm. Obviously if shit pops off it's gonna make news and you're gonna see 8 cops, for whatever bullshit reason they come up with. And yes, that shit's a waste of resources too.

A routine traffic stop which I'm willing to say makes up 90+% of all stops, doesn't take more than 2 people and 10 mins. You won't be seeing or reading about those.
I routinely see more than 2 cars in what appear to be routine traffic stops

Did she say why she did it, yet?
something about getting back at her now-ex for cheating on her.

Still fatherless behavior.

I'd like to hear an explanation.........or at least a backstory.

If I'm a judge, I'm not letting her off that easy.

She needs to give something more than just an apology.
Say this LOUDER please. She won't truly believe the ramifications of her actions and the stigma she just attached to young black women until she PAYS for it, and not with just fines.

It also goes without saying: you thirsty goons on this board would let this broad go home on ROR just cause she's pretty.

THIRSTY MIGGAS. This is why I said pretty privilege exists.

And what's happening besides her getting arrested and possibly charged?
Publicity. Infamy. Clout.

She's understood her mugshot is going to be plastered across the metaverse. She wasn't going to do an ugly cry with snot bubbles coming out. She put her best face forward

In a series of cases, white women like Sherri Papini, Chloe Stein, and Bonnie Sweeten have falsely accused Black men of abductions, leading to widespread attention and alarm. The most notorious case involves Susan Smith, who tragically murdered her own children and falsely claimed a Black man was responsible. But, no one was screaming for a bill in their name. Currently, there's a proposal among some right-wing Republicans to name a bill after Carlee Russell, which some view as an attempt to undermine the credibility of Black individuals in cases where white perpetrators are involved.

Back