Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - WAP (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

I was listening to Joe Budden's pod when they was talking about this song and Mal was complaining about how vulgar the lyrics were...then oddly enough the very first song that comes on when I press play on my music after was Cam's "Suck It Or Not"...which just goes to show alot of niggas complaining about this shit are doing it only because it's women rapping these words. What the fuck is so bad about women saying "i wanna fuck you" and telling you what they like? Is niggas that bothered by women actually knowing what they want and enjoying it?

I was listening to Joe Budden's pod when they was talking about this song and Mal was complaining about how vulgar the lyrics were...then oddly enough the very first song that comes on when I press play on my music after was Cam's "Suck It Or Not"...which just goes to show alot of niggas complaining about this shit are doing it only because it's women rapping these words. What the fuck is so bad about women saying "i wanna fuck you" and telling you what they like? Is niggas that bothered by women actually knowing what they want and enjoying it?
Mal is a doof lol. He's acting like this song didn't drop earlier in the century

I can't believe how divided my brotha Thor and I have become on issues like these

My daughter, while in my presence, will never know what wap means, who cardi b or Megan are. It's Alvin and the chipmunks and Disney soundtracks.

I won't always be there to shield her but I'm going to try for as long as I can.

I listened to down south hustlaz "bounce dat ass" way to early in life yet somehow, I managed to turn out ok.

Wap is for adult women. You don't have no control how women may pass this song along to their children but you do control what your kids listen to.

We're a long way from being a village and while it's my hope we return to that type of community, you just gonna have to make sure you are setting the examples for your son's and your princess b.

I can't believe how divided my brotha Thor and I have become on issues like these

My daughter, while in my presence, will never know what wap means, who cardi b or Megan are. It's Alvin and the chipmunks and Disney soundtracks.

I won't always be there to shield her but I'm going to try for as long as I can.

I listened to down south hustlaz "bounce dat ass" way to early in life yet somehow, I managed to turn out ok.

Wap is for adult women. You don't have no control how women may pass this song along to their children but you do control what your kids listen to.

We're a long way from being a village and while it's my hope we return to that type of community, you just gonna have to make sure you are setting the examples for your son's and your princess b.

I don’t have an issue with the song. (trash song) Just don’t let kids listen to it.

I’m just against rap for kids due to the influence it has on them.

Rap is marketed to young folks.

That’s my issue
Listen man

There are some among us who are destined to be fuck ups in life.

I can't concern myself with them. If you around here trying to sell a brick of white because you heard Jeezy say it in a song, then you're the dumbass.

It's amazing we can suspend disbelief when it comes to the Terminator but think these niggas really out here serving out their mama house

Listen man

There are some among us who are destined to be fuck ups in life.

I can't concern myself with them. If you around here trying to sell a brick of white because you heard Jeezy say it in a song, then you're the dumbass.

It's amazing we can suspend disbelief when it comes to the Terminator but think these niggas really out here serving out their mama house

Music reaches deeper than movies.

You know that fam.

How many dudes you know or see throwing up blood knowing damn well that shit was not in the city until some rapper made it popular?

Same with certain drugs. Brothers wasn’t popping pills and shit. Left that to the white boys. Now all these young dudes wanna get on is some fucking pills because they heard it in a rap.

But yea. Some fucks are just gon be fuck ups.

We love to see this. LOVE.

But

Men like a lady in the street and freak in the sheets.
Bro the whole feminist movement is to say they don't give a fuck what men think and don't want to live just to please men fam. I don't think they care lol

Me personally I'm suprised this thread got so many responses. The video is colorful that's all I got lol.

Bro the whole feminist movement is to say they don't give a fuck what men think and don't want to live just to please men fam. I don't think they care lol

Me personally I'm suprised this thread got so many responses. The video is colorful that's all I got lol.

They don’t have to care what we think. That’s a good thing.

But

We can can prefer what we want at the same time

Back