Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - WAP (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

One of my neighbors has had this on repeat for the past 20 mins or more ISTG. Idk if they're watching the video or listening to the song. Either way, I wish they'd cut this shit and go to bed.
U need to move .....anything come up missing it’s them

'Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes'

:clawd3:

Cant wait to Rona over with yo....

Trina, Khia

even Missy, Brat and Eve had nasty lyrics

niggas need to chill

they lookin real stupid out here complaining about this song that is ENCOURAGING the nasty, freaky shit you want your girl to do

We wasnt hurting between the sheets...lets just say WAP put another battery in my girl back lol

It’s just another drop in the bucket. It amazes me how people are still so “outraged” after everything that’s happened the last 20 plus years in hip hop. People we grew up with who listened to the same mess I did and was down with it now wanna act like they’re so taken back. Sheesh blame yourselves. Y’all ate this shit up when we was young and you’re surprised it’s still a thing.

Come on man. We grew up in New Orleans during the 90s and pretty much all that bounce music was nasty. I knew what a douche was from a bounce song. Lol.
Just like then and now, teach your little ones right and you shouldn't have a problem.

And NOLA is nasty as fuck too.
bunch of young girls was getting pregnant, STDs all over the place. Nights trying to be these rappers and having a bunch of kids with different chicks.

Im not saying it’s rap that did that but it’s a factor and nobody can’t tell me different.

And NOLA is nasty as fuck too.
bunch of young girls was getting pregnant, STDs all over the place. Nights trying to be these rappers and having a bunch of kids with different chicks.

Im not saying it’s rap that did that but it’s a factor and nobody can’t tell me different.
Not trying to tell you different. All I'm saying is I was taught different and didn't fall into that. It's the same way I'll teach my son because I'm supposed to give him tools to prepare himself.

Not trying to tell you different. All I'm saying is I was taught different and didn't fall into that. It's the same way I'll teach my son because I'm supposed to give him tools to prepare himself.

Yea.

Most Rap shouldn’t heard by kids.

Reactions: GNS
I don't mind these types of songs it just bothers me talentless wenches like Cardi are so influential.

We've been talkin' quite a bit recently about toxic rap that men listen to and I've named songs I like but can't really listen to anymore like Ain't No Fun so imo it's not a problem to discuss the subject matter or even to disapprove.

Back