Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - WAP (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

This why niggas gonna be openly fucking trannies in 5yrs and trying to justify it but it being 'just enhancements'

Yall let @Sion lead ya down the path of Sodom. Do you but don't try to rationalize the shit man

No BaB Zone, they know better. They know better.....

"Fucking trannies"?...what?! bc I dont care if a broad gets her ass n tits done. This the type of fuckery that you only find on the internet. You went somewhere else fam...couple weirdos in here...dude said "fucking trannies" hahahaha

This why niggas gonna be openly fucking trannies in 5yrs and trying to justify it but it being 'just enhancements'

Yall let @Sion lead ya down the path of Sodom. Do you but don't try to rationalize the shit man

No BaB Zone, they know better. They know better.....

Ain’t you part of the crew that said Transgender are real women and we have to acknowledge them as that?

Yup

Does that ease ya mind when you lusting over BaB's?

Naw. I point it fake ones. It’s getting less and less attractive for me so I’m with you.

But

since you say they are real women that mean you see them as women so you would date a transgender? That’s what you saying?

Naw. I point it fake ones. It’s getting less and less attractive for me so I’m with you.

But

since you say they are real women that mean you see them as women so you would date a transgender? That’s what you saying?
You jumped in the mud on your own friend

Have fun

She half Dominican..Dominicans have African roots my brotha. I gotta break this shit down to some of my Dominican peeps sometimes. Latinos and African Americans gotta stop this separation shit if we REALLY wanna fight for equality in USA...discussion for another thread.
Video was SUPER dope, song is what it is. Nothing new

Thought shes trini

Back