Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

Playmaker on God I'm not talking about you LOOLLOLOOOOLLLOLLOOOLOL

You and I go back like car seats. I just wanted to rant because this chick sent me nudes and the file isn't opening :(
fam you quoted my post and said you niggas:shrug3: we good but still cant shit just be wack thought and i wouldnt put cardi in any category worthy of the same amount of respect of a respectable/talented woman/ artist

Niggas try too hard

Cats know Big Momma Thing word for word, Shoop word for word.

But now if you listen to a Cardi project it’s a problem. It’s legit not that serious. Unless you insecure that you’re in the closet.

Nah, don't do that

I played that chickenhead shit, couldn't make it thru

jus don't see no grown ass man playin this by himself

but gon & pop ya pussy like you ain't in a while smh

I'm not riding around bumping Cardi, but I have heard the album and I do genuinely like it. The nods to 3-6 and Lauryn Hill were both dope. But I'm just a fan of Cardi in general.

Her vibe and personality. And I'd Hulk Smash if I had the chance.

I did buy it for the ol' lady though, and she loves it too.

Certain women I will ride around to. Eve's first joint, Foxy's Broken Silence, Missy's Supa Dupa Fly, Lauryn's joint.

And Idgaf what anyone thinks. Those shits are legit.

Dj played "be careful" last night. I actually shazaam'd that shit so that means she doing something right.

Niggas try too hard

Cats know Big Momma Thing word for word, Shoop word for word.

But now if you listen to a Cardi project it’s a problem. It’s legit not that serious. Unless you insecure that you’re in the closet.
Quoted for truth

Nah, don't do that

Don't do what? You legit just did it to yourself

That's the issue, you heard Bickenhead and thought of other grown men bumping it by themselves.

I heard it and said "damn strippers gonna go crazy to this at the strip club, she got one".

But one of us cats ain't playing right, I let you tell it

Nah, don't do that

Yeah I tried giving the album a run on Spotify just now. Even through headphones in the privacy of my own home the shit felt wack.
Can't do it.
Good for her making the ultimate come up tho.

Imma listen to it home alone or while I'm shiting.

I like what I like.

Ain't got shit to do with my manhood. Nigga its music.

If niggas still playing rkelly to get ass an y'all cool with that...stay the fuck out my business.

Don't do what? You legit just did it to yourself

That's the issue, you heard Bickenhead and thought of other grown men bumping it by themselves.

I heard it and said "damn strippers gonna go crazy to this at the strip club, she got one".

But one of us cats ain't playing right, I let you tell it

Bruh, I been knew the hoes was feelin her music, see them talkin bout it all the time

if you at a club/social function & the shit comes on that's one thing

but I've never seen this many (really any at all) grown men bumpin cardi b in their spare time lol

Cause niggas trying to hard to be seen as hard.

Fuck I look like being a grown man and afraid of music because of how niggas will look at me.

It one thing to not like it...its another tl allow the influences of others influence what you listen to or when you listen to it.

I guess set tripping with casanova y'all can relate to? Fuck atta heh

Sounds like you niggas afraid it will turn you pink.

I'm bout to put this shit on repeat while I make brownies and dare a nigga to raise his voice in my presence.

Fuck you up and then pop a toothpick in my brownies to check the center cause fake niggas are easy work. Baking is harder than you clowns

Cause niggas trying to hard to be seen as hard.

Fuck I look like being a grown man and afraid of music because of how niggas will look at me.

It one thing to not like it...its another tl allow the influences of others influence what you listen to or when you listen to it.

I guess set tripping with casanova y'all can relate to? Fuck atta heh

Sounds like you niggas afraid it will turn you pink.

What would your dad say if he caught you bumpin sum shit talkin bout "this for the nasty hoes.. pop ya pussy like you ain't in a while"

you niggas must got this in the playlist as well lol

Niggas don't know what perspective is....
I rather imagine a chick rapping this shit to me vs you niggas thinking a nigga gonna be twerking to shit.

You niggas cant control your minds.

That's why niggas out here trynna live gangsta rap lyrics and not productive lyrics.

And if my dad heard me listening to my neck my back he would say...turn down that damn boom bap shit. Then make sure he heard it right...then say.....back on my day I had all the chicks saying that. Nigga you wish a chick would sat that to you. And we would clown each other for hours like we have always done.
see how that works.

Who thinks anything else?
Y'all the type niggas who think gay dudes want you. But in reality...why you thinking that.

Last edited:
Back