Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

Ok, serious post

I never said cardi was/is trash or there's no place for her in rap & no one should ever listen to her

Jus funny seein all these dudes fightin for they right to pop that p lol
nigga you scared to be around gay dudes cause they might over power you and rape you and you might not struggle cause you was looking forward to it...

sassy ass nigga

Ima say this & be out

Wasn't gon take it to the extreme like buddy did on the other page

but if a nigga rapped bout bein fucked by niggas, even if the beat jammin, he flowin, metaphors, similes, double-triple entendres... yall ain't finna bump it lol

jus like we ain't tryna hear em kill his babymama & his mommy issues lol

content plays a role

Ima say this & be out

Wasn't gon take it to the extreme like buddy did on the other page

but if a nigga rapped bout bein fucked by niggas, even if the beat jammin, he flowin, metaphors, similes, double-triple entendres... yall ain't finna bump it lol

jus like we ain't tryna hear em kill his babymama & his mommy issues lol

content plays a role

Ok but in relation to women rappers it dont matter

I'm an "underground hip hop head" but speaking objectively as a DJ that's plays "mainstream" to get the "joint lit"
this album not only lives up but exceeds expectations

From dance & twerk hits to thot & stripper anthems
Any given track on this album can be requested or expected to play and you want lose your audience

I'm an "underground hip hop head" but speaking objectively as a DJ that's plays "mainstream" to get the "joint lit"
this album not only lives up but exceeds expectations

From dance & twerk hits to thot & stripper anthems
Any given track on this album can be requested or expected to play and you want lose your audience

This all I'm sayin

if you at the club or a bbq/social function & this comes on & gets the nasty hoes loose.. cool, that's what it's made for

but GROWN ASS MEN by themselves bakin brownies bumpin this shit is funny lol

Some call Cardi dumb, but she's not stupid
She clearly built herself a very strong team around her
From writers, producers, marketing and PR

She's smart enough to listen to their advice and council. (I always said THAT was a talent within itself because a lot much talented artists downfall or why they never blow up comes from them NOT heeding advice and council of people smarter and wiser than themselves)

And if Cardi has ghost writers (which i'm sure she may does) she's smart enough to hire ghost writers that perfectly emulate her personality and persona in lyrics

""I'm no where lyrical or articulated like that. So no, don't make me sound like Lyte or Lauryn.""
""Here, give me that lyric sheet. See? THIS doesn't sound like something I'll say"""

Back