Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

When I listen to rap I end up reciting the words and I just can’t just be saying I put brain on offset

does it mean you do what your told?
can you just enjoy the music?

im sayjng...i listen for entertainment....not instructions

soooooooo you saying you can enjoy a gay dude doing gay things because you just enjoy the music.

#WordsMatter

Like others said...

Im not imagining another nigga twerking or doing anything for that matter when I hear Cardi b...or any female rapper talking about popping pussy, etc.

Im thanking the based gawds that Cardi is encouraging these hoes to live they truth...

Which means I get to enjoy the uptick in the popping of pussies and other various sexual acts

But thats just me tho...

Be Careful - nice cut

Best Life - sounds like a Chance the Rapper song ft Cardi

I Like It - instrumental slaps. This song goin global

Ring - good song

Rest was trash

What would your dad say if he caught you bumpin sum shit talkin bout "this for the nasty hoes.. pop ya pussy like you ain't in a while"

you niggas must got this in the playlist as well lol

This song about eating pussy tho. Thats not gay at all.

soooooooo you saying you can enjoy a gay dude doing gay things because you just enjoy the music.

#WordsMatter
i dont care what a homo says......if the music is cool....so be it.

now if he saying gay shit....maybe i can just get the instrumental and enjoy the beat.

you dont have to say gay shit just because gay shit is being said.

#yallmakethistoohard

frank oceans verse on church in the wild......i stay kicking that shit.

dont mean shit.
and wifey likes singing or repeating lil wayne shit when she getting out the shower ....its her get hype get dressed music mix.

Got damn j.e.t.s

It ain't that difficult.

If it ain't for you, cool. But it's funny the people that come out to just straight trash a female project when I don't remember a lot of you in the Rapsody threads on here or the IC and she had easily one of the best 5 albums of 2017.

And y'all wonder why it's so hard for females in rap to get a chance.

I haven't heard the album yet but I'm going to give it an honest listen but that don't mean I'ma bout to abandon my daughter and become a thot.

Y'all and these weird ass analogies.

Niggas don't know what perspective is....
I rather imagine a chick rapping this shit to me vs you niggas thinking a nigga gonna be twerking to shit.

You niggas cant control your minds.

That's why niggas out here trynna live gangsta rap lyrics and not productive lyrics.

And if my dad heard me listening to my neck my back he would say...turn down that damn boom bap shit. Then make sure he heard it right...then say.....back on my day I had all the chicks saying that. Nigga you wish a chick would sat that to you. And we would clown each other for hours like we have always done.
see how that works.

Who thinks anything else?
Y'all the type niggas who think gay dudes want you. But in reality...why you thinking that.

I agree with this. Our dads listened to old school music and that was all love songs. They wernt gay for it.

Got damn j.e.t.s

It ain't that difficult.

If it ain't for you, cool. But it's funny the people that come out to just straight trash a female project when I don't remember a lot of you in the Rapsody threads on here or the IC and she had easily one of the best 5 albums of 2017.

And y'all wonder why it's so hard for females in rap to get a chance.

I haven't heard the album yet but I'm going to give it an honest listen but that don't mean I'ma bout to abandon my daughter and become a thot.

Y'all and these weird ass analogies.

They extra weird. I can see if a nigga dont wanna sing along with Trina and i can understand fir Cardi B. But niggas jumping through hoops to prove masculinity

when yall listen to rkelly song "half on a baby"

do you niggas think he talking about a threesome with an underaged girl?

so if a chick says pop that pussy....yall think she talking about herself or another chick? or you?

or if she talking about poppin her own pussy.....as a nigga make it about her poppin her coochie.

Ok, serious post

I never said cardi was/is trash or there's no place for her in rap & no one should ever listen to her

Jus funny seein all these dudes fightin for they right to pop that p lol

Back