Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

thats what im saying

its cool if he legit didnt know

but he was trying to make it seem like La Chat just some chick that came out the blue

like when katy Perry or whoever it was brought out Missy Elliott during the superbowl a few years ago and people thought Missy was a new artist...FOH

It's a big difference from somebody not knowing Missy than from somebody not knowing La Chat

It's a big difference from somebody not knowing Missy than from somebody not knowing La Chat
nah man

my point is, do ya googles

i knew someone was gonna try and correlate the relevance b/t the two...honestly didnt think it was gonna be you but whatever lol

i think what also hurts this generation is the lack of the album booklets b/c if you look at the song listings, it would show the song was a sample and who the artists were, so if you see that, you could do ya googles to hear the original track before getting on social media making dumb ass posts

tumblr_p71qf7VSfi1r0jlbgo1_1280.png
i love some monae

i will have my cardi dedication thread up before the end of next week.

i love a dumb innocent chick.

she legit loves herself some migos nigga.....and has no idea how to love herself. but loyal as fuck to bruh. that says alot

i better never meet her. if i do she mine.

and i hope she dont run into the wrong type nigga...even tho she with one now.

Some of y'all are gonna dig your heads in the sand and say this is a coincidence and there's no beef.

Timing is funny. She had maaaad time to start this campaign. She don't owe cardi nothing, but promoting her shit now look funny in the light. Is like any time a female rapper gets in the commercial spotlight, nicky pull some funny shit.

Iggy Azalea- nicky accused her of having ghostwriters (while safaree was and put her on blast on some award show.

Remy ma- according to remy, nicky was blocking her from getting shows and being invited to award shows. "Shether" come out, she start messing w nas and all of a sudden Remy can' t have the song on the radio and allegedly not allowed to perform it.

Now this cardi b shit

It's funny... I actually listened to Cardi's tapes and was into her music before she blew up with Bodak Yellow.. I just love how she don't take herself seriously or her goofiness and sense of humour but with the sexuality

I never ever gave Nicki Minaj a spin or time of day. Never really got into her Barbie shit or her music in general

It's funny... I actually listened to Cardi's tapes and was into her music before she blew up with Bodak Yellow.. I just love how she don't take herself seriously or her goofiness and sense of humour but with the sexuality

I never ever gave Nicki Minaj a spin or time of day. Never really got into her Barbie shit or her music in general
this is exactly why i like her

how can you not love this chick?

she is just having fun and silly as all hell.

outside of dancing on the pole...we need more women who like to just have innocent fun.

too many chicks try to have too cute fun

She looks like a pregnant possum and is dumber than a special ed class. No amount of "charm" or "sense of humor" could ever distract me from that. Plus she's another low self esteem weakling. Type of chick you can run over with a Tonka truck. Yes it's shallow and no I don't care.

Back