Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

im not basing my opinion of the album with a reference to anyone else's projects

I dont think thats fair to her

If you believe FHD and C2 are worthy of 8/10 scores, then im sure you can provide reasoning behind it

This album is legit good

I think everyone bashing it is either mad insecure on some male chauvinistic shit or they just assume its some shit for the thots/birds of the world. Use whatever criteria you normally use to judge an album.

For me, its:

Production
lyrical content
The ability to be replayed beyond a first listen

those are my big three...honorable mention goes to flow/delivery

She definitely checks all of the boxes for me. Now before niggas nig...when i say she has lyrical content, I'm talking about her ability as an emcee. How she manages to convey her thoughts about a particular subject on the song. She's not gonna beat you over the head with double entendres and thought provoking "man, damn, let me rewind that again" type lyrics, and thats ok

She knows her lane and definitely stuck to it

@AP21

What other albums you give a 8/10?

Are you grading her on by herself? Because 8/10 is a grade that mean you we listen to that album for a long time

7/10

Don't like the song with Kehlani and Thru Your Phone. The rest are cool

I think the song w/ Kehlani might be best song on the album

Thru Your Phone hits too close to home for me. My girl was singing along too passionate to that track in the whip the other day. I was just avoiding looking in her direction.

@AP21

What other albums you give a 8/10?

Are you grading her on by herself? Because 8/10 is a grade that mean you we listen to that album for a long time

Albums in general or debut albums?

O brother.. first it was the resurgence and dissemination of "shade" pretty much everywhere.... now you gonna here references to Cardi B.. and them talkin about her owning it.. and being a pioneer i can see it already..

People thought Trump becoming prez is a game. 90% of the citizens in this country have no real standards, sense of individuality and are overtly anti-intellectual. I don't even get mad anymore. It's been heading that way for over a decade. We're finally there. If you're a practical thinker now is a good time to boss up. No real competition out there if YOU have any legitimate and above average skills. Lunatics running asylums on every level. All you can do is take advantage when you can.

I like get up 10 and I do.

I'm cool on the rest but this is my first time listening to any of her music, so it's an ok project to me.

DJ Paul is lovin the younger generation sampling all his beats.

He be on IG repostin their songs talkin about how he be gettin PAID

I give it a 6/10 sorry

this album is not that hot to me

listen to it twice* and dont plan on listening to it all the way thru again.

idk Im bored with Cardi’s music already

Supporting her pedo brother made a lot of her hoodrat fans cancel her. May be too little too late for this broad now.

nah it was the Remy diss that killed Nicki. everybody was joking on her and it took her too long to respond. niggas snatched tf out of her “hood” pass.

Back