Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

She sexy as fuck

But I legit hate dumb women. I can’t really speak on her intelligence but shit, she come off extra stupid lol

Last edited:
She looks like a pregnant possum and is dumber than a special ed class. No amount of "charm" or "sense of humor" could ever distract me from that. Plus she's another low self esteem weakling. Type of chick you can run over with a Tonka truck. Yes it's shallow and no I don't care.
but shit aint trying to be something she is not.

too many chicks do that and its corny

The more cuts i here from this album the more i see her writer stepped out of bounds of her perceived ability who ever the ghost writer is crafting some good music

Tried listening to this again. . . I cant. The beats go hard but I lose interest half way through the songs. I wasn’t even on Bodak Yellow like that, so I don’t know why I would try and sit through a whole album.

No hate. I’m proud of her. It’s just not for me.

Went to cop a bag. Dudes at the spot were bumping this. One dude is bragging about "she's on top of soundscan". Bragging about sales and popularity points like a chickenhead. Almost didn't want to give em my money. Man Pac was right. "Make music for the bitches cause the niggas always follow their lead" lol

Haven't heard one song nor do I plan on it intentionally...however like someone said Im low-key proud of her. She just come off as genuine in her interviews...ima go out on a limb and say when she have the kid she gonna change...her image..just seem like she will make a decent mom

Pay attention to the people who criticize her by saying she's "dumb".

It's always the pretentious socially isolated types who think themselves higher than everyone else in the room. There's a sliding scale of articulation and coherency that Cardi may not measure well on in certain people's eyes but when she goes on record saying that race and physical preference does not subsume innate superiority, she sounds a hell of alot smarter than the people calling her dumb.

Pay attention to the people who criticize her by saying she's "dumb".

It's always the pretentious socially isolated types who think themselves higher than everyone else in the room. There's a sliding scale of articulation and coherency that Cardi may not measure well on in certain people's eyes but when she goes on record saying that race and physical preference does not subsume innate superiority, she sounds a hell of alot smarter than the people calling her dumb.

My nigga dropped “subsume” on em lmao good shit

EPIC RANT...disses Nicki Minaj, Azealia Banks, Joseline Hernandez & King Yella subliminally

Last edited:
Back