Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Deletes Instagram Account After She Responds to Azealia Banks’ Insults

ps... way to describe the whole planet earth.
The features show lol, that Afro Asiab, Pedro Martinez is Afro Latino and far as guy above if he was born in America, he probably tell on you if you're doing wrong but he'd be at the cookout too

Whats the word on this chick in the Latin community? I couldn't tell y'all the last time a female Latina rapper was ever as big as Cardi appears to be. Do they fuck with her or is it some black folks can have her type shit? Given her behavior, it could be Black culture has accepted Latin cultures trash. Or is she pulling the Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber hat trick? Act like a jackass in black society then cleans her act up to go back home once her money right?

I know we got some black female emcee's lurking in the cut. Sex sold with Nicki, but what's Cardi angle? How she'd get the shine and other black female rappers didn't?

Like I said, all kinds of questions. For the record, I don't have a problem with outsiders coming into black culture and doing some shit that actually benefits us. But if that aint' the case, we gotta get them out before they poison shit.

Latinos take anything they can get that will keep them "black enough" fashionably as long as it doesn't keep em black "socially". They just want an "easy pass" without earning mutual respect. Especially the white leaning ones. Like the pathetic wannabes they all are. They celebrate this trendy dunce for the same shit they chastise black Americans for. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I say this as a proud hispanic (I don't call myself latino as I have afro blood & don't like to be associated with racist ass south americans) who like Retardi B is also dominican american.

I have always had serious issues with "urban" hispanic culture and have stayed far away from it throughout my life. All my friends that are hispanic are "americanized" or "act black" according to the sockless shoes wearing chacabana brigade.

Even though it surrounds me everywhere where I live and I have dated women within that community I generally avoid it like the plague. I don't patronize their racist ass clubs or party events. Even though they'd let ME in since I'm "spanish" smh

They always want to down talk "cocolos" until whatever they do becomes trendy enough to emulate. Just seriously ignorant and intolerant hypocrisy that's been going on unchecked for far too long. Then people wonder why I consider them all backwards ass hicks and pretty much only stick to hip hop culture. The true blue american shit born in the bronx not "musica urbana". All people like Cardi B do is add fuel to the fire.

Back