Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Deletes Instagram Account After She Responds to Azealia Banks’ Insults

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Instagram has lost one of its gems. Cardi B has deleted her account.

Bardi’s disappearance from IG comes after clapping back at Azealia Banks for going on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and Twitter and saying Cardi is a “caricature of a black woman” and that her image and behavior is harmful to black culture.

Cardi’s last post was another response to Banks’ seemingly hurtful comments. After already responding via Twitter and in a previous IG post, she posted a full statement before bidding her farewell.

In the lengthy read, the “Be Careful” rapper calls Banks out for “belittling black women” and then “standing for them because it’s convenient.”

Being that drama can be stressful during pregnancy, let’s hope that Cardi will make a return once she gives birth to a healthy baby. If not, we understand.

You know what. Cardi does have some black in her so she get a pass.

She is off putting as fuck though

I thought the hip-hop community been casted off Azealia after all that bed wenching she did a few years ago.

What? Nigga, cardi is a stripper n a reality tv star. She aint above responding to nobody. foh

There ain't a soul in the industry that has made more headlines in recent years from disrespecting black women more than azealia.

When has there been a thread because of her music on here? Never. This has been her MO for years, claw at whatever females at the top, hope for a response, get media attention, rinse and repeat.

Giving her the time of day is merely incentivizing this stupid shit when its been done ad nauseum is the only thing that should be inferred by my posts, none of that bullshit u kickin like that ain't obvious.

So if you want to get your panties in a bunch feel free but you're completely missing the point dude.

Last edited:
There ain't a soul in the industry that has made more headlines in recent years from disrespecting black women more than azealia.

When has there been a thread because of her music on here? Never. This has been her MO for years, claw at whatever females at the top, hope for a response, get media attention, rinse and repeat.

Giving her the time of day is merely incentivizing this stupid shit when its been done ad nauseum is the only thing that should be inferred by my posts, none of that bullshit u kickin like that ain't obvious.

So if you want to get your panties in a bunch feel free but you're completely missing the point dude.
The funny thing about that is when she first started going at the women on top her beef was legit because Iggy Azelia stole her name or whatever the case. I think she decided to ride the wave after that. But its obvious attention whoring/trolling now

like someone else said.....what is considered black?

Having black skin. Having blacked skinned parent(s). Is that too confusing for y'all now? Or are you people still selectively moving the goal post for non-blacks y'all like?

Back