Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
That's a dumb ass stance. 1 black guy is a rapist so it's safe to assume they all are?

Just because you're in the position to have sex with a woman who is a stripper doesn't mean u should automatically think she's a prostitute, let alone someone who's gonna line u up.

Nigga, do you read or do you just jump out the window when you wanna make a nonsensical point? You said we believe that all strippers are prostitutes. I said some.

Where the hell did you get the ammo for your false equivalency rhetoric that you tried to make with this post? Cuz it ain’t come from me.

Nigga, do you read or do you just jump out the window when you wanna make a nonsensical point? You said we believe that all strippers are prostitutes. I said some.

Where the hell did you get the ammo for your false equivalency rhetoric that you tried to make with this post? Cuz it ain’t come from me.

You and others have a "get over it" attitude to a man being drugged by a woman. I'm saying no matter the occupation it's foul.

Yall niggas too tough, acting like men can't be victims and women shouldn't be held accountable.

You and others have a "get over it" attitude to a man being drugged by a woman. I'm saying no matter the occupation it's foul.

Yall niggas too tough, acting like men can't be victims and women shouldn't be held accountable.

If one of my niggas gets the okie doke pulled on him by a stripper, I’m gonna clown his ass until I can’t no more. As men, you’re taught to limit your vulnerabilities around women. If some nigga ain’t get that life lesson, then it sucks to be him. Man up, champ. You’ll be aiight.

Women aren’t schooled in the same way. They’re the “softer, more gentle” gender. They inherently should be treated with more care. That’s just how it is. Idk what you’re trying to prove by coming to the defense of squares that ain’t get the memo that the rest of us got.

We get it. It’s 2019. You wanna make the case for men being in the #metoo movement. You can die on that hill all by your lonesome.

so drugging a trick ass mark ass busta ass nigga and robbing him is the same as drugging a woman and having sex with her w/o her consent??

this the point you trying to make??
She drugged dudes and tricked them into having sex with trannys.

Which is rape imo

Double standards people...

Just like the way we view women who have multiple sex partners in a lifetime compared to men...

She a hoe... He a playa/pimp...

However her snitching on herself... I dunno how wise that is... Shes become a whole lot successful in her new career

If one of my niggas gets the okie doke pulled on him by a stripper, I’m gonna clown his ass until I can’t no more. As men, you’re taught to limit your vulnerabilities around women. If some nigga ain’t get that life lesson, then it sucks to be him. Man up, champ. You’ll be aiight.

Women aren’t schooled in the same way. They’re the “softer, more gentle” gender. They inherently should be treated with more care. That’s just how it is. Idk what you’re trying to prove by coming to the defense of squares that ain’t get the memo that the rest of us got.

We get it. It’s 2019. You wanna make the case for men being in the #metoo movement. You can die on that hill all by your lonesome.

What you just described is toxic masculinity.

Yall niggas too tough to the point it's a facade.

If a young college kid went to the strip club, got fed a bunch of bullshit by a stripper and gets lined up resulting in an overdose that shit isn't anything to clown and joke about. Fake tough niggas. What's wrong is wrong, period, no matter the gender.

Wait...so y’all mean to tell me ALL tha strippers I bagged in tha past were in fact prostitutes... Cole World G

:cry3:

She drugged dudes and tricked them into having sex with trannys.

Which is rape imo

Now that’s an ass whoopin’.

If a young college kid went to the strip club, got fed a bunch of bullshit by a stripper and gets lined up resulting in an overdose that shit isn't anything to clown and joke about. Fake tough niggas. What's wrong is wrong, period, no matter the gender.

Shit happens, b. I ain’t make the laws. I just abide by them. Idgaf if it’s “toxic” or not. There’s a reason the phrase is “MAN UP.” and not “woman up.” It’s how I was raised. No one is arguing whether or not it’s morally acceptable. Of course it isn’t. But double standards exist, and most of them have existed long before we were here, and they’ll exist long after we’re gone.

Just realized something.

When I was going back and forth with Westie a few years back in those rape/false accusation threads..........some of the same niggas who are giving Cardi B a pass............are the same dudes who were saying back then that a woman "raping" a man was no different than a man raping a woman.

Kobe smug pic.png

Must be 2 sides.

Mike Tomlin gif after trying to trip opposing player.gif

His old heads failed him

Aww you thought she really liked you

She told me she only had a few more credits to finish her degree and her mama was sick...she didn’t even really like dancing...we didn’t even like to call it stripping...we called it DANCING!!! Damnit LYNXXX...when I find her...

:cry:

Back