Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread. Update: USC canceling all graduation speakers amid controversy

Chappelle is indefensible at this point. If he wants to keep fighting a pointless war with that transgendered people, let him do so, but that doesn't make for entertainment for people that are tired of hearing about that shit.

Not talking about DC here

Pointless? I dont think its pointless. Until that group come to the understanding that they are not women/men its going to be an issue. Remember they are trying to blur the lines between sex and gender when it comes female/male/woman/man.

More and more women and men are not being on their side after taking the stance of letting them call themselves whatever they want because they took it a step further than just "calling themselves" man/woman

Not talking about DC here

Pointless? I dont think its pointless. Until that group come to the understanding that they are not women/men its going to be an issue. Remember they are trying to blur the lines between sex and gender when it comes female/male/woman/man.

More and more women and men are not being on their side after taking the stance of letting them call themselves whatever they want because they took it a step further than just "calling themselves" man/woman

I'm not really sure who is at fault for blurring the lines at this point. I know some trans supporters do it, but at the same time, the trans haters do it too. I'm not not really going to get into it that much. I agree with most of what you said.

I just think DC should give it a rest. He's too good a comedian to not be able to move on from this topic for a while.

I mean im sick of him covering this topic but uhhh

Chappelle reportedly expressed sympathy for the children of some First Avenue staffers who had been threatened, but also ridiculed protesters outside the Varsity as “transgender lunatics,” criticized a woman in the front row for wearing a mask and called monkeypox a “gay disease.”

I could be wrong but it seems like he was referring to the "lunatics" who would threaten the staff of a venue just for booking someone that they dont agree with.

That mocking someone for wearing a mask was likely a joke. A BAD joke for sure.. but I dont think there was any malice behind it.

*shrugs*

Back