Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread. Update: Columbia University just announced that its university-wide commencement has been cancelled

I mean im sick of him covering this topic but uhhh

I could be wrong but it seems like he was referring to the "lunatics" who would threaten the staff of a venue just for booking someone that they dont agree with.

That mocking someone for wearing a mask was likely a joke. A BAD joke for sure.. but I dont think there was any malice behind it.

*shrugs*

The monkeypox tho?

Not talking about DC here

Pointless? I dont think its pointless. Until that group come to the understanding that they are not women/men its going to be an issue. Remember they are trying to blur the lines between sex and gender when it comes female/male/woman/man.

More and more women and men are not being on their side after taking the stance of letting them call themselves whatever they want because they took it a step further than just "calling themselves" man/woman

it’s a fight that ain’t needed man. I guess when it comes to trans athletes dominating a sport that can be good conversation. But what is the goal here do you want trans folks to just stop going by the other gender and stop asking to be addressed as such? Idk 🤷‍♀️ just feel like if you’re not in that community and they ain’t taking from you or yours just let them be. Cause now all it is is a pointless fight for those against them.

it’s a fight that ain’t needed man. I guess when it comes to trans athletes dominating a sport that can be good conversation. But what is the goal here do you want trans folks to just stop going by the other gender and stop asking to be addressed as such? Idk 🤷‍♀️ just feel like if you’re not in that community and they ain’t taking from you or yours just let them be. Cause now all it is is a pointless fight for those against them.

Women are fighting against because they see the dangers in it.

Youre trying to break it down to its simplest argument when its beyond that. You keep thinking its about what they want to be called and not everything else.

You talking about taking from me and mines when in reality they are taking...

But you know that already. You like to act like your views on this is different from mine but in reality you have the same thoughts as me and thats why you refuse to say you would date/sex with a transwoman because you view them the EXACT same way as me.

He said monkeypox was a gay disease. I feel like Chapelle is taking plays from every conservative cracker playbook all the time.

ah ok gotcha. Yeah thats why I said it was a shit joke.

He prolly going off the same reports that others who share that opinion are and made a terrible joke about it.

Shit was wack

Women are fighting against because they see the dangers in it.

Youre trying to break it down to its simplest argument when its beyond that. You keep thinking its about what they want to be called and not everything else.

You talking about taking from me and mines when in reality they are taking...

But you know that already. You like to act like your views on this is different from mine but in reality you have the same thoughts as me and thats why you refuse to say you would date/sex with a transwoman because you view them the EXACT same way as me.

I don’t have the same thoughts as you. Maybe I don’t wanna divulge who I date on an anti lbgqt forum. Think about if I answered yes to your question somebody would call me a fag and then get mad cause I say they sucking dick. Maybe I didn’t wanna open up that can of worms. Maybe I’m less worried because I’m a man and it hasn’t been trans men removing me from anything. But no bro we do not think the same in this. You view them as having a mental illness

I don’t have the same thoughts as you. Maybe I don’t wanna divulge who I date on an anti lbgqt forum. Think about if I answered yes to your question somebody would call me a fag and then get mad cause I say they sucking dick. Maybe I didn’t wanna open up that can of worms. Maybe I’m less worried because I’m a man and it hasn’t been trans men removing me from anything. But no bro we do not think the same in this. You view them as having a mental illness

LMAO

But your literally talked about women you went out and tried to hook up but saying you date trans is too much? GTFOH

But if you believe they are real women you shouldnt have a problem with it since you already talked about women you went out with.

Unless youre just like me and other who do subscribe to that logic of them being real women.

Youre either a transphobe (by their standards) or not. Simple questions yall refuse to answer

We talk women basketball, black leaders who are gay, hip hop folks that are gay, actors that are gay, politicians that are gay with respect. Some women on here stated they dated other women before and not a peep about it. So for you to say as a whole this site is anti gay is wrong.

Some folks on here dont indulged in that mindset that you can be whatever you want to be just because you say you are and some do.

Last edited:
We talk women basketball, black leaders who are gay, hip hop folks that are gay, actors that are gay, politicians that are gay with respect. Some women on here stated they dated other women before and not a peep about it. So for you to say as a whole this site is anti gay is wrong.

Some folks on here dont indulged in that mindset that you can be whatever you want to be just because you say you are and some do.

Lol for one lesbians don’t get flack because it turns men on. You really act like it’s not a slew of gay joke flying in gay topics now really Dwayne

Lol for one lesbians don’t get flack because it turns men on. You really act like it’s not a slew of gay joke flying in gay topics now really Dwayne

Jokes don’t mean anti.
I’m done though. Have productive day and stay out the heat bro.

Back