Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread. Update: Columbia University just announced that its university-wide commencement has been cancelled

I don’t have the same thoughts as you. Maybe I don’t wanna divulge who I date on an anti lbgqt forum. Think about if I answered yes to your question somebody would call me a fag and then get mad cause I say they sucking dick. Maybe I didn’t wanna open up that can of worms. Maybe I’m less worried because I’m a man and it hasn’t been trans men removing me from anything. But no bro we do not think the same in this. You view them as having a mental illness

You can come out on ABW bruh. It ain't a safe space but it won't kill you.

On the real though, I actually don't think a gay dude would catch too much heat on this site. Yeah, he might not like some of the opinions and yeah if he ever gets into an argument niggas will attack his sexuality because it's low hanging fruit, but I don't think he will be subjected to constant harassment or anything like that. I could be wrong though.

Yo when did this guy become so anti liberal tho? I thought that was his whole thing light liberal racism
He was still he said one too many “liberal are pussy” jokes and that was his base. Once they mostly turned on him, he just said fuck it.

You can come out on ABW bruh. It ain't a safe space but it won't kill you.

On the real though, I actually don't think a gay dude would catch too much heat on this site. Yeah, he might not like some of the opinions and yeah if he ever gets into an argument niggas will attack his sexuality because it's low hanging fruit, but I don't think he will be subjected to constant harassment or anything like that. I could be wrong though.

Lol ok bro this is a terrible take but ok

Lol ok bro this is a terrible take but ok

It's not a take. It's pretty much what would happen whether you like it or not. Same shit happened on the IC. There was dude on there who was out. Nobody was going out of their way to harass that dude for being gay, but anytime he got into an argument with someone, they inevitably took it there. That's just how it goes.

It's not a take. It's pretty much what would happen whether you like it or not. Same shit happened on the IC. There was dude on there who was out. Nobody was going out of their way to harass that dude for being gay, but anytime he got into an argument with someone, they inevitably took it there. That's just how it goes.

You realize you just basically proved his point right? You can't say somebody won't be harassed about something then list instances where they'd be harassed over that very thing

You realize you just basically proved his point right? You can't say somebody won't be harassed about something then list instances where they'd be harassed over that very thing

That's not harassment. People misuse that word too much. Harassment bothering or disturbing someone persistently. I'm saying that I don't believe anyone would do that. I don't think anyone would go out of their way to bother him just because he's gay. Now if he is beefing with someone, they might use his sexuality to attack him, but that's not harassment. That's two people beefing and person making cheap personal attacks.

Back