Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you take money from your young children?

Every thread I make ain’t about me. Me saying my son tryna give me money before was me relating to @B_A previous comment. Quit the dumb shit, You was tryna get your LOLs off. If I ever was down bad and needed money, trust and believe I wouldn’t be on this bitch hinting about it. My pockets straight over here.
You made the thread asking if you would take money from your kids and then said your son tried to give you over $100 so I asked if you needed money to see if I could help a bit

And now You’re being a bitch about it respectfully

You made the thread asking if you would take money from your kids and then said your son tried to give you over $100 so I asked if you needed money to see if I could help a bit

And now You’re being a bitch about it respectfully
Nigga quit acting like you wasn’t tryna get your jokes off. All of a sudden, you Mr. “I wanna lend a helping hand.” If you was GENUINELY concerned you would’ve did that shit in my pms, like you have before. Like I said, if I ever needed help financially or fell on hard times, I wouldn’t be on this bitch hinting at the shit to get any help from you mfs.

quit fuckn playing with me and quit fuckin talking to me.

Nigga quit acting like you wasn’t tryna get your jokes off. All of a sudden, you Mr. “I wanna lend a helping hand.” If you was GENUINELY concerned you would’ve did that shit in my pms, like you have before. Like I said, if I ever needed help financially or fell on hard times, I wouldn’t be on this bitch hinting at the shit to get any help from you mfs.

quit fuckn playing with me and quit fuckin talking to me.

How is kandy do you need money fishing for lols?

You in here doing too much from being so defensive

I already told you what it was and you refuse to apologize and then even decided to double down

It’s fine stop replying

Boy fuck you. Apology????
Yeah because as usual you’re being a bitch and making assumptions in your head to think in trying to make jokes

I asked you a question you coulda just said nah I don’t and left it at that but you wanted to be unnecessary

now you’re saying fuck me

802BBCC3-4050-43FD-85F7-7311F780E405.gif

I think it'd be good for everyone to assume @Loquacious has a catalog of thread ideas she's collected from various places. Wvem if threads are presented in a personal format, most times that's the way threads move best.

I think it'd be good for everyone to assume @Loquacious has a catalog of thread ideas she's collected from various places. Wvem if threads are presented in a personal format, most times that's the way threads move best.
I think it’s good to assume threads aren’t about people specifically.

Reactions: B_A
Back