Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you take money from your young children?

Awwww what a beautiful heart/soul. $146? Idk, I thought we're taking about little kids thinking their $5-10 helped mommy make shit happen and went off to tell their friends how grown they are now. Idk if I could take that kinda stash they saved up, what if I was never able to pay it back? Just tell em thems the brakes kid, shouldve kept your stash secret... but then also how would I explain to them well we didn't have anything to eat even tho you offered to give me your money for food. Like its 1:04am rn, it's too much for me pea brain rn
See, that’s when you tell him to buy his own meal with his own money.

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Oh you meant that much..nah
Not necessarily that much. I wouldn’t take $5 either.

I was watching Family Matters and Eddie worked overtime to earn money ($70) for some jays. But his mama had got fired during that time so he ended up giving it to his daddy. I know it’s a tv show but I wouldn’t have taken it. I wouldn’t have taken his money.

Last edited:
Not necessarily that much. I wouldn’t take $5 either.

I was watching Family Matters and Eddie worked overtime to earn money ($70) for some jays. But his mama had got fired during that time so he ended up giving it to his daddy. I know it’s a tc show but I wouldn’t have taken it. I wouldn’t have taken his money.

I’d take 5 and pay it back double in a couple days

Once the number gets dicey for me to do that (pay it back double) I’d probably turn it down, so if I’m struggling I’m turning down 70 too

Some funny shit I've seen is a parent talk down on their child selling drugs to get money. Then when the parent money got fucked up have to break down swallow their pride and ask their kid for some of that drug money to save their ass.

I'm too prideful and vain to take money from any kid.

When I'd have my nephews and nieces and they'd hand me the money their parents gave them. I'd tell them don't disrespect me like that & they don't need money when they rolling with me.

Last edited:
I couldn’t do take money from my child. I’m a man, it’s on me to provide for them, bar none.My nature is to protect and provide.

When I was young, I’d shovel snow, rake leaves, cut grass, and sneak money into my Mom purse. When I roofed and got in the streets, I used to mail money orders off for the bills without her knowing, she used to think DTE messed up andgave her credit.

I don’t understand this kinda reply given the OP and your son trying to give you money but whatever
Every thread I make ain’t about me. Me saying my son tryna give me money before was me relating to @B_A previous comment. Quit the dumb shit, You was tryna get your LOLs off. If I ever was down bad and needed money, trust and believe I wouldn’t be on this bitch hinting about it. My pockets straight over here.

Daughter’s 529 be looking real spicy sometimes

giphy.gif

Back