Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you identify all 50 states?

All jokes and shit aside, where did you get that 'Idaho' was a Native American (stop calling them niggas 'Indian', B. Columbus and shit) word? Serious question. Only because I've never heard that specifically.

I use Indian by instinct because every "native american" I've ever known (albeit not that many) have referred to themselves as Indian. Maybe things have changed recently but it's like black vs african american pretty much.

But the Idaho thing was just something I either assumed because it sounds Native American or was taught because there seems to be a lot of misinformation about it. When I was on their wikipedia page (yeah somehow they have one) looking for anything of note to spare them from my disdain I found this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho#Etymology

At least we in here passing the time on some meaningless shit. You in there arguing with niggas about KEVIN SAMUELS, tryna change them niggas hearts and minds. FOH.

You better off in here talking about pork and shit like that. Lol

nigga calm yo ass down.
somebody talked bad about your birthplace or something?

sheesh

All this listin states, Im ready to flex and name all these bitches with Capitals!

@Duwop

This one?
700.jpeg
When states came around in 3rd grade, I had the teacher think I was cheating, cause of this bad boy...

Last edited:
I can identify most. Once it gets to the North East my confidence isnt at 100%. I can name the states but I may not be able to point them out. Them New England states are bullshit.

Damn word? Ain’t you from Arizona? Or did I make that up in my head somehow? I do that sometimes.

i must’ve made that up. No way an Arizona dude could not know at least some of them box states. Lol.
I got a whole name repping chicago lol. Is it cuz I'm white bruh?

:smh:

I got a whole name repping chicago lol. Is it cuz I'm white bruh?

:smh:
Aaaaahahaha damn I’m bugging. I dunno where I got that from. I thought I remember some shit from the cooking thread that made me think that. But clearly, OBVIOUSLY...not. Yeah I can see how a Midwest cat such as yourself would have no idea about the box states out west.

Forgive me...white boy.

Last edited:
lol...the homie is from the Bronx lives in Charlotte, was dealing with the girl from upstate, Elmira. So when people asks her where she from and she replies New York, he says she cant say that...lol...He was like she has to say Elmira or people will think she is talking about the boroughs...I'm like yo, is it that serious?

I could be petty and say fuck outta here with that upstate talk yall not real New Yorkers but I'm tired so ima chill lol

View attachment 527302

I’ll do ya one better. I don’t give a FUCK about NY. As company, record label, or as a crew. Lol.

Moved down south when I was 3 and out here to Cali when I was 19. I’m ‘from’ Atlanta and Cali way more than I’m ‘from’ NY.

*shrugs*

Back