Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you identify all 50 states?

DC can't even get made a state and have representation and you guys want to cape for the likes of Idaho. Populaton: a paltry 1,787,065. 91% white. Represented by 2 US senators. Known for... potatoes.

Like I said... a lot of these states are bullshit and I mean that mostly from a political point of view. They are over-represented in congress and the rest of us have to suffer for it.

Ohhhh. I see what's happening here. The rest of you niggas should've warned me.

I love geography. I probably know too much miscellaneous shit about each state and countries.

This dude Mr. Beat on YouTube does a good job explaining US states and shapes. Have my nephews watch so they learn.

One of the most interesting rivalries.

Check out 'How the states got their shapes' on the History Channel.

I remember the days I use to take the greyhound bus from Brooklyn to Norfolk.

Man there's some spooky ass crackheaded monsters in Baltimore and DC.

So you recognize that Iowa is important to this country. For bacon AND for elections. Cool.

Stfu then. Lol.

First and foremost... disrespect me personally and I have to respond in kind so... eat a dick.

With that out of the way... if you're happy to have a handful of rural white people choosing who gets to run for president from both parties as long as they provide you with bacon then you do you.

First and foremost... disrespect me personally and I have to respond in kind so... eat a dick.

With that out of the way... if you're happy to have a handful of rural white people choosing who gets to run for president from both parties as long as they provide you with bacon then you do you.

Nigga said 'If you're happy...'. As if our personal feelings have anything to do with the importance of a state. Lol.

Iowa is filled to the brim with redneck farmers and white elitist...AND...them niggas raise mad pigs and determine elections.

Like...what are we doing here?

Lol east coast snobbery

Bruh... you're the only one even mentioning anything related to the east coast and NYC in this thread. You took a little lighthearted jabbing at some bullshit ass states nobody really cares about and let your own insecurities about growing up in Bumblefuck, West Whogivesashit turn this into something personal for you.

It's not that big a deal really.

Bruh... you're the only one even mentioning anything related to the east coast and NYC in this thread. You took a little lighthearted jabbing at some bullshit ass states nobody really cares about and let your own insecurities about growing up in Bumblefuck, West Whogivesashit turn this into something personal for you.

It's not that big a deal really.

I thought we were both joking. It’s literally a joke on how New York niggas view NYC as the world based on the two New York noggas not knowing geography. Is my tone not light enough.

😂😂😂😂 the excuses niggas make because they mama and Mrs. Williams their elementary school teacher failed them.

“THaT sTAtE dOn’T EvEn MAtTer.”
View attachment 527074

But meanwhile if we pull out a globe and go country for country you'd be all like...

giphy.gif

I just learned today that Idaho isn't even a real Indian word. Some cracka just made that shit up and said it was Indian. LMAO.

And don't even get me started on Utah. Just make that shit into a national park and be done with it.

I just learned today that Idaho isn't even a real Indian word. Some cracka just made that shit up and said it was Indian. LMAO.

And don't even get me started on Utah. Just make that shit into a national park and be done with it.

All jokes and shit aside, where did you get that 'Idaho' was a Native American (stop calling them niggas 'Indian', B. Columbus and shit) word? Serious question. Only because I've never heard that specifically.

Back