Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you identify all 50 states?

Ok going back to that map thing. Some of those states are straight up squares and rectangles. Like when they were created they just knew they were going to be just boring ass blocks of land with barely any people and nothing of note besides some corn fields.

Like why the f is there a North Dakota AND a South Dakota? We don't need any Dakota.

And these mfs get two senators each? fuck outta here.

Voting and a lot of those states have natives in them. Is this one of those “only NYC matters and middle America don’t “

Niggas don't seem to really know how interesting the states are. There's usually a dope story about how each state got their shape. Why the ones out west are far more uniform than back east. How some states screwed their neighbors over, etc.

Shit sounds extra MAGA-y, but...all states matter.

Deactivate nerd rant.

Fuck you niggas, in advance.

Last edited:
Voting and a lot of those states have natives in them. Is this one of those “only NYC matters and middle America don’t “

You're the one that keeps bringing up NYC. I can say a place like Iowa serves little to no purpose in the big scheme of things without having to compare it to somewhere else.

You're the one that keeps bringing up NYC. I can say a place like Iowa serves little to no purpose in the big scheme of things without having to compare it to somewhere else.

What does it even to serve a purpose bro? Like do you eat vegetables and shit? Do you think they all grown in one place? Like all our resources come from region cmon bro

Iowa is this country's leading producer of pork. Something like a half or third of all pork is raised in Iowa. Them nigga got more pigs than people. And I like bacon. Iowa must be protected at all cost.
Nigga

Fuck Iowa. Stop eating that pork

Iowa is this country's leading producer of pork. Something like a half or third of all pork is raised in Iowa. Them nigga got more pigs than people. And I like bacon. Iowa must be protected at all cost.

Iowa is also 90% white and only .4% native even though their whole state is named after them. Those genocidal honkey swine farmers also happen to have an insane amount of control over who wins national primaries.

Fuck Iowa

I know the coasts and south,but shit get sketchy a lot in the middle

I could probably name all of them,but if you show me some of those states in the center by themselves I wouldn't know.

Iowa is also 90% white and only .4% native even though their whole state is named after them. Those genocidal honkey swine farmers also happen to have an insane amount of control over who wins national primaries.

Fuck Iowa

So you recognize that Iowa is important to this country. For bacon AND for elections. Cool.

Stfu then. Lol.

DC can't even get made a state and have representation and you guys want to cape for the likes of Idaho. Populaton: a paltry 1,787,065. 91% white. Represented by 2 US senators. Known for... potatoes.

Like I said... a lot of these states are bullshit and I mean that mostly from a political point of view. They are over-represented in congress and the rest of us have to suffer for it.

I love geography. I probably know too much miscellaneous shit about each state and countries.

This dude Mr. Beat on YouTube does a good job explaining US states and shapes. Have my nephews watch so they learn.

DC can't even get made a state and have representation and you guys want to cape for the likes of Idaho. Populaton: a paltry 1,787,065. 91% white. Represented by 2 US senators. Known for... potatoes.

Like I said... a lot of these states are bullshit and I mean that mostly from a political point of view. They are over-represented in congress and the rest of us have to suffer for it.

Democrats don’t move around enough

Back