Can we seriously speak on rape/sexual assault for a second?

Nobody cares about boys at all. It's funny how we have Black Girls Rock and a number of similar groups to support black girls, but nothing similar for black boys. The idea behind those groups are that black girls are undermined and need to be put in the forefront. The problem is that's not even true. In the black community especially, black boys are the ones under the gun and lagging behind in most all areas. So why are we dividing up the help we give our kids based on gender? How does that help the unity in our community or anything else?
i mentioned this back on the IC

shit is sickening.
STEM and all dat is geared towards ladies.
i have no problem with it...but we dont give our boys shit to look forward too if they aint looking like an athelete

Tyler Perry had this happen to him when he was a kid:

"... Perry says that while at a playmate's house when he was about 10 years old, his friend's scantily clad mother locked the friend in the bathroom and told Perry to leave.

"I was at the front door trying to get out, when she came in and laid on the sofa and asked me if I wanted the key. I told her I had to go home as it was getting dark.

"She put the key inside of herself and told me to come get it, pulling me on top of her," Perry writes on his site.
"
she is a control thing. power thing...they teaching this lil kid something and hes untainted.

50 shades is all imma say
highly supported movie...all three of them

i mentioned this back on the IC

shit is sickening.
STEM and all dat is geared towards ladies.
i have no problem with it...but we dont give our boys shit to look forward too if they aint looking like an athelete

It's a result of feminist bullshit. They'll look at physics and engineering departments across the country and cry foul because the departments are skewed towards men. They don't acknowledge the fact the pools of applicants are skewed towards me too, so it stands to reason that the departments would not be equal numbers men and women. Of course, there is no such outcry from the feminists concerning the departments that are skewed towards women.

The instant she changes her mind...leave.