Can we seriously speak on rape/sexual assault for a second?

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
I know this is like willingly walking into a hornets nest, but honestly, with today's world, I think we really need to be clear about what is right and wrong, but we also need to be clear where there is grey area or where things are inconsistent. So I'm going to put a few scenarios that probably happen pretty frequently and I want people's opinions about what they are?

1) If two people (male and female), both highly intoxicated, have sex, were either of them raped? If so, which one was raped?

2) If two people that have had sex in the past, and one person decides to wake the other up with sex or oral, does that count as sexual assault? Does the gender of the person initiating the act matter?

3) A chick is at a frat party, and she winds up having consensual sex with one of the guys who just crossed. One of his line brothers comes in with the intent to follow the first guy. The girl doesn't want to have sex with the second guy but is too shocked and scared to verbally say "No." Should it be considered rape if the second guy has sex with her? Does he deserve to be treated the same as someone who intentionally forces sex on a girl?

4) A chick, while sober, insinuates to a guy that she wants to have sex with him at some point that night, and then proceeds to get wasted. Should it be considered rape if he meets up with her and she willingly has sex with him even though she's legally too drunk to consent?

5) Two people are dancing at a party and grinding. The guy gets a little too into it and grabs the girl's breasts which she does not appreciate. He apologizes and clarifies that he was just really into the dancing. Should that be considered sexual assault?

6) Two colleagues are on a work trip and are chilling in the woman's hotel room innocently. The woman goes into the bathroom and then comes out naked. The woman has, in the past, tried to push for something with the guy, but he has always let her know he wasn't interested. This was her last ditch effort to get him to bite. Is that sexual harassment? Suppose she plays with herself and he sits and watches, but leaves when she tries to go any further. Would he be taken seriously if he reported her? Would she get the same treatment as if the roles were reversed? Should get that same treatment?

I know this is like willingly walking into a hornets nest, but honestly, with today's world, I think we really need to be clear about what is right and wrong, but we also need to be clear where there is grey area or where things are inconsistent. So I'm going to put a few scenarios that probably happen pretty frequently and I want people's opinions about what they are?

1) If two people (male and female), both highly intoxicated, have sex, were either of them raped? If so, which one was raped?

Dont have sex with intoxicated people

2) If two people that have had sex in the past, and one person decides to wake the other up with sex or oral, does that count as sexual assault? Does the gender of the person initiating the act matter?

No, butif thats not your damn significant other or you have some sort of understanding dont do it.

3) A chick is at a frat party, and she winds up having consensual sex with one of the guys who just crossed. One of his line brothers comes in with the intent to follow the first guy. The girl doesn't want to have sex with the second guy but is too shocked and scared to verbally say "No." Should it be considered rape if the second guy has sex with her? Does he deserve to be treated the same as someone who intentionally forces sex on a girl?

Fucking aint a team sport.. dont be that guy

4) A chick, while sober, insinuates to a guy that she wants to have sex with him at some point that night, and then proceeds to get wasted. Should it be considered rape if he meets up with her and she willingly has sex with him even though she's legally too drunk to consent?

Dont fuck with chicks who are incapacitated in any way.. sober state sober mind Greenlight .. NO but guard you grill

5) Two people are dancing at a party and grinding. The guy gets a little too into it and grabs the girl's breasts whih she does not appreciate. He apologizes and clarifies that he was just really into the dancing. Should that be considered sexual assault?
NO

6) Two colleagues are on a work trip and are chilling in the woman's hotel room innocently. The woman goes into the bathroom and then comes out naked. The woman has, in the past, tried to push for something with the guy, but he has always let her know he wasn't interested. This was her last ditch effort to get him to bite. Is that sexual harassment? Suppose she plays with herself and he sits and watches, but leaves when she tries to go any further. Would he be taken seriously if he reported her? Would she get the same treatment as if the roles were reversed? Should get that same treatment?
bolded the answers

NO its not sexual Harrasment

Dont put yourselves in compromising positions i think 95% of us are good on this..

the 5%.... will be the first 3 who follow this post Rapin ass Rapers

source.gif

bolded the answers

NO its not sexual Harrasment

Dont put yourselves in compromising positions i think 95% of us are good on this..

the 5%.... will be the first 3 who follow this post Rapin ass Rapers

You're oversimplying some things I believe. For example, your response to the first scenario was "Don't have sex with drunk people." Cool, that's good advice. However, in the actual scenario, both people are drunk and both have their judgement impaired. Some of us can drink an still make sound decisions. Some of us don't. That's just a fact.

Just to be clear. I'm not advocating any of these behaviors. For instance, I've always thought the whole train shit was stupid, so I agree 100% that niggas shouldn't be trying to sneak and take turns. However, people do dumb shit all the time. The question is how should they be treated in response.

The female.
Only if it happens to the woman.

It’s rape because she didn’t consent she just went along with it because she was scared.
She can’t consent to sex if she’s intoxicated.
5) Two people are dancing at a party and grinding. The guy gets a little too into it and grabs the girl's breasts which she does not appreciate. He apologizes and clarifies that he was just really into the dancing. Should that be considered sexual assault?
It’s sexual assault because she didn’t give him permission to do that nor did they have thst kind of relationship where he could do that.

It’s sexual harassment and no he won’t be taken as serious because he’s a guy. If the roles were reversed he’d be viewed as a monster.

look man just find you a freaky ass girl, get married, and get out the game as soon as possible..

shit crazy out there bro...

:word??:

lol Who you telling? If I ever am feeling bad about my marriage, all I have to do is go hang out with him homeboys and hear some of the shit they go through and I'm good again.

Reactions: JUDAH
) If two people (male and female), both highly intoxicated, have sex, were either of them raped? If so, which one was raped?
I personally don't believe either was raped if they were both into it while doing it.... now if the chick fell asleep and the dude proceeded, he's wrong...that's rape...you don't fuck drunk sleep chicks......i don't know how this is a thing, but it needs not to be........ but if they were both awake drunk fucking it up....then no rape took place... that's just

my opinion....

that's some shit that needs to be discussed before hand.....it ain't that hard to ask a motherfuck if they like wake up sex.... i mean .....you can even let the first time pass, and when they wake up say to them "yo i almost put my dick in your mouth while u was sleep.... u like shit like that?"

if you don't feel comfortable asking the shit, i don't see how you comfortable doing it......communication is key

it ain't rape, but it ain't cool....

this group sex shit is some more shit that needs to be discussed up from....call me a square, but i think a lotta shit can be cleared up with a conversation...especially in this climate where accountability is being enforced higher standard......just ask.. shit.....

consent literally means allowing permission....

"i it cool if my line brother get some too?"

i'm not on the whole drunk sex is rape bandwagon............... alcohol is for adults for a reason,......you know damn well if u the type to get flirty and horny when u drink.....you should be adult enough to know what that means if you drinking around a nigga you already been flirty with....

only way this is rape is if he gave her alcohol against her knowledge...like had her think she was drinking something no-alcoholic and she was really getting wasted.. but if she knowingly put that drink to her lips.. she knew what she was doing.......

naw, cuz that's how legit relationships can start..i've done this at college parties and was met with kisses... music and dancing gets sexual sometimes.....he was apologetic.....shit happens... chicks sometimes ambitious and reach back to grab niggaz croteches too.... music can have that effect.. but if it's not appreciated, you sincerely apologize and keep it moving

it is, and he should have a case...

but not if he sat there and watched... if the nigga watched, then it's best to just keep it moving.....he playing too much...

shit was text book sexual harassment till he sat there and watched, lol....u can't watch homie.....

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
You're oversimplying some things I believe. For example, your response to the first scenario was "Don't have sex with drunk people." Cool, that's good advice. However, in the actual scenario, both people are drunk and both have their judgement impaired. Some of us can drink an still make sound decisions. Some of us don't. That's just a fact.

Just to be clear. I'm not advocating any of these behaviors. For instance, I've always thought the whole train shit was stupid, so I agree 100% that niggas shouldn't be trying to sneak and take turns. However, people do dumb shit all the time. The question is how should they be treated in response.

Basically its about assessing the situation and not putting yourself in a bind it may sound like over simplification to you.. but it just really easy mind the company you keep

Basically its about assessing the situation and not putting yourself in a bind it may sound like over simplification to you.. but it just really easy mind the company you keep

lol Bruh, we all make mistakes. We all do unwise things. The issue here isn't, "how do you stay out of a bad situation?" It's more "What does a person deserve if they find themselves in this situation?"

Take 2 for instance. We all can probably agree that if you don't have that understanding that making that move is the wrong thing. However, we all know that some people are impulsive and will take that shot. We agree it's the wrong move, but how severely should that person be punished for making it?

people tend to clown me because they say i dont take hints.
if a chick dont flat out say it or rub her ass on me....im not assuming nothing.

I've absolutely missed out on pussy like that. As in, the chicks came to me later and told me "If you had done such and such that time, you could have had this." It's crazy to think that if I had done what those chicks said back then now, I would be setting myself up for a potential fall.

lol Bruh, we all make mistakes. We all do unwise things. The issue here isn't, "how do you stay out of a bad situation?" It's more "What does a person deserve if they find themselves in this situation?"

Take 2 for instance. We all can probably agree that if you don't have that understanding that making that move is the wrong thing. However, we all know that some people are impulsive and will take that shot. We agree it's the wrong move, but how severely should that person be punished for making it?

I've absolutely missed out on pussy like that. As in, the chicks came to me later and told me "If you had done such and such that time, you could have had this." It's crazy to think that if I had done what those chicks said back then now, I would be setting myself up for a potential fall.
man this bad chick once.....man oh man.....my homie was trynna get at her...but we was all chilling in Va. me , my homie, my other homie and his wife.

chick was asking me crazy questions out the blue like.....i bet you have an std dont you? im like hell nah.
a few other questions.....and im just shaking my head like this chick is crazy... so her boyfriend comes to take us out and drop us all off.
we get back to the crib and she like...i guess you going to f some random chick now huh?
i tell her im headed over to my people house and going to sleep. still didnt think nothing of it.
she walks us to the door.....she takes my hand puts it on her tit then pushes me out the door.
im thinking she looney.

next day we go to breakfast....we all talking ..she blurts out..."i tried to give him some yesterday but he didnt take the hint"

i still get clowned about this. like she was bad.
but i didnt take that shit as hints she wanted me to smash.

crazy think is...she now lives 2hrs from me at the US base in frankfurt.
so i try to keep my ass out of frankfurt if im not hitting the airport.

The female.

Only if it happens to the woman.

It’s rape because she didn’t consent she just went along with it because she was scared.

She can’t consent to sex if she’s intoxicated.

It’s sexual assault because she didn’t give him permission to do that nor did they have thst kind of relationship where he could do that.

It’s sexual harassment and no he won’t be taken as serious because he’s a guy. If the roles were reversed he’d be viewed as a monster.
Facts

i dont think we need to include number 3.
we already have a thread about it...and that cant be taken no other way....both dudes need to go to jail

Having a hypothetical conversation about what one deserves when we know what IS in this context is fruitless

Having a hypothetical conversation about what one deserves when we know what IS in this context is fruitless

I don't know what you mean by that. Part of the problem I see with punishment of wrong doing when it comes to sexual acts is that there is very little discussion about what people deserve. If you kill someone, there are 20 different charges that can be applied depending on your intent, mental state, how it was done, and a variety of other factors. With rape and sexual assault, people kinda want to go all or nothing. I think it's important to put real thought into what people deserve in these situations, so they can be treated accordingly. That would serve all sides.