Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we please stop using Malcolm X as a shield for f***ery?

Whatever bruh. The quote is accurate and being played out in front of us, right? Right.

No one said Kaepernick = Malcolm X

This thread is pointless
This thread is not comparing Kap to X.

I said in the thread title stop using X to defend bullshit and both sides are doing it.

When Kap started moving in ways that hurt his own interests, he stopped being a victim and started to be a participant in his own "unemployment".
merge it with which one
He just mad cause I called him out.

This thread stands because it's not even about Kap.

It's about people using the words of one of our greatest orators to excuse or endorse bullshit.

Whatever bruh. The quote is accurate and being played out in front of us, right? Right.

No one said Kaepernick = Malcolm X

This thread is pointless

I said in the thread title stop using X to defend bullshit and both sides are doing it.

When Kap started moving in ways that hurt his own interests, he stopped being a victim and started to be a participant in his own "unemployment".
merge it with which one

It's about people using the words of one of our greatest orators to excuse or endorse bullshit.

Wtf did you "call out"?

How come nobody in the thread agrees with you, huh?

What part of the X quote doesn't apply to this situation????

It applies perfectly

For me it was about the quote, that's all.. for you its about off code Kap bashing for no reason

Wtf did you "call out"?

How come nobody in the thread agrees with you, huh?

What part of the X quote doesn't apply to this situation????

It applies perfectly

For me it was about the quote, that's all.. for you its about off code Kap bashing for no reason
Now you being sensitive as fuck. Cut it out black man. (If you really black or a man)

This is an obscure hip hop forum. Unless this site is secretly infested by racist whites ( @Goldie ?) there is no need to abide by the code of 'united front'.

I don't agree with what Kap did and my articulating my disagreement is not "bashing".

And unlike you, I don't base my position on how many people agree with me.

Back