Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we please stop using Malcolm X as a shield for f***ery?

He called an audible. Perfect explanation. That should've been the national headline.

I request you follow suit and lock or merge this dud thread because it was created under false pretense
merge it with which one

Number 1, the terms that the NFL tried to get him to try out under was not in good faith.

Number 2, he should NOT speak, people like Eric Reid and Nessa are doing the talking for him.

1. The NFL is 100% scumbag

2. Reid and Nessa cant command the listeners like Kaep would. The power of the spoken word from certain people is more powerful than any weapon.

Im trying to buy a Kaep jersey.

Anybody know if he has a site or is NIKE doing it for him?

I want that all black joint

1. The NFL is 100% scumbag

2. Reid and Nessa cant command the listeners like Kaep would. The power of the spoken word from certain people is more powerful than any weapon.
Well he played them at their own game and won and he made them look stupid and they’re now open to another possible lawsuit thanks to this stunt.

He’s in a position where he doesn’t have to speak. His point was already made. Anything you hear from Reid or Nessa trust and believe Kaep has had conversations with them about these things...

Well he played them at their own game and won and he made them look stupid and they’re now open to another possible lawsuit thanks to this stunt.

He’s in a position where he doesn’t have to speak. His point was already made. Anything you hear from Reid or Nessa trust and believe Kaep has had conversations with them about these things...

Dont matter. They aint him bruh.

Reid rambles on about shit sometimes that he knows nothing about.

ask yourself why would the NFL be so tight lipped about what teams were coming?

Nike makes the jerseys for the NFL yet they have to ask for permission to list the teams that were in attendance?

SMH at a well known coon like Stephen A. referencing Malcom. Malcolm wouldn't have had anything to do with his sambo bootlicking ass. Get his uncle tom ass the foh

About what?

Like when a few former LSU player donated money for new facility saying they should have gave money to students for scholarship money.

Mathieu who played with him had to come and said if you paid attention instead of just talking you would have notice the donation was the same for the facilitates and student scholarships.

Him telling another man who feels the school helped him out the most and helped him get his life together how to spend is money is just dumb.

Like when a few former LSU player donated money for new facility saying they should have gave money to students for scholarship money.

Mathieu who played with him had to come and said if you paid attention instead of just talking you would have notice the donation was the same for the facilitates and student scholarships.

Him telling another man who feels the school helped him out the most and helped him get his life together how to spend is money is just dumb.
I don’t know anything about that so I can’t speak on that one way or another.

I don’t know anything about that so I can’t speak on that one way or another.

Just imagine if X went though one of his friends. Same with MLK. Maya Angelou etc...

Shit just hit different sometimes when it comes from somebody that has the eyes of ears of the listener

Just imagine if X went though one of his friends. Same with MLK. Maya Angelou etc...

Shit just hit different sometimes when it comes from somebody that has the eyes of ears of the listener
He did his talking this past weekend

SMH at a well known coon like Stephen A. referencing Malcom. Malcolm wouldn't have had anything to do with his sambo bootlicking ass. Get his uncle tom ass the foh

I love the energy on this.. When he threatened Barkley i lost it... like why would Barkley put his hands on you? Lmao

"They prop these clowns up to undermine the plight
give em the spotlight and reduce em to soundbites"

Factual bars. Flames

Back