Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Can we all agree that the fugees made one of the greatest hip hop albums in history?

SneakDZA

High Brow Negro
The Score is an indisputable classic but beyond that it's a genre defining album up there with Illmatic, The Chronic, Paid in Full and a few other records that represent hip hop to the fullest. Which one of you arguing ass negroes want to dispute this? I got time today.

I said this before and ima say it one more time

You cant nosign something that is an opinion

Just like yall think its good , i think its not

Music and and all of the arts are 1000% subjective

Classic album that paved the way for another classic album

Do me a favor then for the sake of argument.

Write down your top 200... crumple that shit up into a ball... light it on fire... and stuff it up your butt.

Scust at you even writing this

You was raised by woman that couldnt keep a man I bet

I'd say it's a classic, but it aint on the same level as Illmatic, Chronic, etc

It's not even a top 5 album of 96. I can name 6 better albums from 96 alone that are better.

You can't be serious.

Ok maybe you can make an argument for other incredible albums that came out that year but not ones that redefined the actual genre of hip-hop. That's why I put that in the same category as the others. Not to mention... didn't The Score go like 2 diamond or some crazy shit like that? Let's hear the other records from 96 that compete with that.

You can't be serious.

Ok maybe you can make an argument for other incredible albums that came out that year but not ones that redefined the actual genre of hip-hop. That's why I put that in the same category as the others. Not to mention... didn't The Score go like 2 diamond or some crazy shit like that? Let's hear the other records from 96 that compete with that.

All Eyez On Me
7 Day Theory
Reasonable Doubt
Atliens
Ridin Dirty
It Was Written

Muddy Waters?
Hardcore << arguably shaped female hip hop more than any other album.
Ironman

tenor.gif

If u think The Score is better than Reasonable Doubt go chop off your ears b, they're useless

Back