Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't get it twisted though... As things stand in reality......

I ain't bout that no police life.... I'd be shook as shit if they just spontaneously clapped that whole outfit

Nah, there needs to be some type of law enforcement.

They just need to have folks who wanna join, go through the background test etc. Like they were joining the CIA or Secret Service.

Idk how I feel about authority it can be bad and good both and I know that first hand cause there has been instances I needed there assistance but it's them crooked mfk's that take there job to another level that I wouldn't mind blowing up.
I noticed someone said they don't think there is more crime in America...
Did you know in the UK Police don't carry guns?
Makes me wonder what they are doing that we aren't that they don't need to carry guns?...

Last edited:
I may be getting too deep here, but work with me..... Cuz I swear something race said triggered a thought I was having the other day.....

We have an obsession with jail, that may not necessarily match our true beliefs about right and wrong.

To deny that prison is largely about profit in this country is simply down to ignorance at this point. Prison is a business. Harsh sentencing has little to do with right and wrong,, but everything to do with green.

That said let's look back at for a quick second at our..... Childhoods...

We're constantly taught about mistakes. Saying we're sorry, and giving people second chances. We teach our children the same values. People make mistakes. Forgiveness is even a cornerstone of many of our religions.

Even in cartoons. The bad guy sees his wrong, feels bad, apologizes, and everyone hugs and forgives him. He has his redemption through facing his peers, and then he is allowed to be one with the group again.

This is at our cores. We recognize that any one of us can have a bad day, or make bad decisions. We don't take the stance that all those who fuck up should be punished, we are more, everybody makes mistakes.

That's until we reach adulthood and have an over whelming urge to see people punished for the silliest shit....

We make constant mockeries of it. We been arguing for decades as to the integrity of it due to so so much corruption.

Plus to add in the very obvious racist agendas being enforced through police, and the fact that the elitist make trillions off of the prison system.

There's just too much going on to not question the absolute worth of police....

I would love to sum this up with a solution or alternative, but imma let this cook first

THIS! ALL OF THIS!
SO WELL SAID.

Regardless if they are uniformed police or some sort of community policing, it's a necessary thing. I would much rather our communities police themselves, but even with that there is a high potential for corruption

feel like i've said this before, but the issue is police need to get back to policing and away from trying to be a military and treating every encounter like its one with ISIS

Back