Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cam Newton Makes Sexist Statement

Just go right in those threads where ranking rappers were taken place, those broads were in there picking who they thought was the cutest and all other bullshit other than music. It ain't being sexist it's just calling t like I see it.

bullshit

i never said that

find it, and i'll give you a million today

if you gon quote me, quote me right

Jazz said that

Kandy asked her what that was supposed to mean, and I tried to give an explanation as to what she could've possibly meant given the events that had just occurred. You tried it tho.

Breh

You never mentioned anything about a chick with 5 kids making her seem inferior? yes or no?

@Knock_Twice, here you go...i did all the leg work for you

Yes...it is possible that she coulkd be JUST a homegirl he hangs out with. I mean the chick got FIVE kids. So I highly doubt he even thought about pursuing anything serious wit her.
s

Off topic.

What the fuck this mean?

, however, i dont like the tone you are taking with the female. For one, you dont know exactly how he has worded his relationship with you. But lets say she knows everything, the onus is still on your guy to deal with the situation accordingly.

at this point, its b/t you and him. Whether she is complicit in the action or not. Unless she came at you disrespectful, whatever anger, disappointment, etc... that you are feeling, needs to be aimed at him.

Why the feelings @Goldie

U surprised most dudes wouldn't want to get serious with a chick who has 5 kids?

im not sure why he gave you feelings, but my .02 is that Jazz feel some type of way that she has no kids, got something going for herself, making her the better choice, meanwhile, the chick under suspicion has 5 kids...who would want that?

i could be wrong tho

i dont think thats what she meant, but i'll let her speak on it

No I said what I said because who knows if ol girl looking for something serious. She probably just wanna have fun with the nigga.

However, How does that make her the better choice though? Having five kids knocks you down or something? I mean she is a teacher. She might have her masters and shit but just cause she got five kids, makes her no better than someone who doesn’t? I’m not siding with the chick but y’all ain’t making no sense right now.

nah nigga...dont goat the shit...read the quotes b/c you was so quick to accuse me of something i didnt say

"what do women know about sports"

smh at you close minded sheep

"what do women know about sports"

smh at you close minded sheep

I don't think Cam was saying as a woman, she couldn't or shouldn't know about routes. I think he was shocked at the specificity of the question. There's plenty of reporters, man or female who don't know the intricacies of the sport they're covering.

For example, I listen to Tony Kornheiser's podcast and dude can break golf with the best of em. But I'm 1000% sure he couldn't break down the intricacies of a cover 2 or 3 in football or a 3-2 or 2-3 zone in basketball, and dude had like 35-40 years as a sports reporter.

I don't think Cam was saying as a woman, she couldn't or shouldn't know about routes. I think he was shocked at the specificity of the question. There's plenty of reporters, man or female who don't know the intricacies of the sport they're covering.

For example, I listen to Tony Kornheiser's podcast and dude can break golf with the best of em. But I'm 1000% sure he couldn't break down the intricacies of a cover 2 or 3 in football or a 3-2 or 2-3 zone in basketball, and dude had like 35-40 years as a sports reporter.
why does it matter tho?

she asked a question...a legitimate one at that. He should've just answered the question. she covers football. Thats her job. If Kornheiser doenst cover football, then cool, i dont expect him to ask intricate questions. But so what if he did tho?

Back