Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Cam Newton Makes Sexist Statement

I wouldn't have apologized.

Trump didn't so why I should and these white women voted for this cac.

The very woman that called you out is a racist smh, gotta stand your ground

Nigga about to lose those endorsements, he had to to try and keep that money

so you dont think he was wrong for what he said and what it implied?

No he wasn't

Some dudes don't know routes.

You think Trump was right?
thats not what happened brah

come on

lets try this again...you dont think what he said to that reporter was wrong?

I don't think he was wrong. No I don't think so.

Why do you think he was wrong?

he said "that funny a girl asking about routes"

you seriously dont see anything wrong with this?

if a white qb had said "thats funny, a black reporter asking about routes", then what would you have said?

he said "that funny a girl asking about routes"

you seriously dont see anything wrong with this?

if a white qb had said "thats funny, a black reporter asking about routes", then what would you have said?

No breh, I don't see anything wrong with that statement.

Not even something that should have warrant this much attention breh.

I've said statements in that nature, and so have many other ppl that I know have (including you) and not one eye was bat.

Stop it breh

giphy.gif

Yea he did

No breh, I don't see anything wrong with that statement.

Not even something that should have warrant this much attention breh.

I've said statements in that nature, and so have many other ppl that I know have (including you) and not one eye was bat.

Stop it breh

you gotta be trolling brah

let me try this one more time before i give up

his statement insinuates that because she is a female, he is surprised at her knowledge of sports, that somehow, b/c she is a female, she shouldnt be asking those types of questions.

again...you SERIOUSLY dont see anything wrong with that? take out the fact the reporter was white, if she was black, would you still not see anything wrong with that statement?

And if you making statements like that, then you should know and do better. That's like saying the WNBA isnt really basketball b/c they dont dunk or some dumb shit.

you gotta be trolling brah

let me try this one more time before i give up

his statement insinuates that because she is a female, he is surprised at her knowledge of sports, that somehow, b/c she is a female, she shouldnt be asking those types of questions.

again...you SERIOUSLY dont see anything wrong with that? take out the fact the reporter was white, if she was black, would you still not see anything wrong with that statement?

And if you making statements like that, then you should know and do better. That's like saying the WNBA isnt really basketball b/c they dont dunk or some dumb shit.

Don't give up.

I give up breh. Smh.

If I see a woman doing something outta the scope of what a woman can/should do, a comment will be made. That's all it was, was a comment.

Just like ppl say, "oh I didn't know black ppl are into x,y, and z, sky-diving, monster-truck driving" "Or I didn't know preachers/pastors drink beer when they are out the pulpit"

If you're going to make it wrong for him saying this about a white woman, then make it wrong across the board for every single thing that's stated about anyone and any situation like this.

I give up breh.

Don't give up.

I give up breh. Smh.

If I see a woman doing something outta the scope of what a woman can/should do, a comment will be made. That's all it was, was a comment.

Just like ppl say, "oh I didn't know black ppl are into x,y, and z" "Or I didn't know preachers/pastors drink beer when they are out the pulpit"

If you're going to make it wrong for him saying this about a white woman, then make it wrong across the board for every single thing that's stated about anyone and any situation like this.

I give up breh.

a woman reporting on sports is out of the scope of what a woman can/should do to you? brah, that's sexist and misogynistic af

smh @ you

a woman reporting on sports is out of the scope of what a woman can/should do to you? brah, that's sexist and misogynistic af

smh @ you

Breh, you're a feminist now?

Stop the shit breh.

Let's just disagree breh, cuz you can't pick and choose what you wanna be outraged over, when the very thing you're defending is done across the board to everyone, but you select to carve this one out and point your finger at.

Breh, you're a feminist now?

Stop the shit breh.

Let's just disagree breh, cuz you can't pick and choose what you wanna be outraged over, when the very thing you're defending is done across the board to everyone, but you select to carve this one out and point you finger at.

nigga if a dude said that shit to my daughter, i would be fucking pissed

at this point, cam was stupid as fuck for saying that, then doubled down and didnt apologize to the chick afterwards. Even if he meant it as a joke, he could easily told the chick "my bad, it was a joke gone wrong. It wasnt my intent to offend you"

man wake tf up

I picked this b/c this is the topic we are in? lol...tf?

and just b/c its done across the board dont make it right, but when those threads come up, i'll discuss it there too

nigga if a dude said that shit to my daughter, i would be fucking pissed

at this point, cam was stupid as fuck for saying that, then doubled down and didnt apologize to the chick afterwards. Even if he meant it as a joke, he could easily told the chick "my bad, it was a joke gone wrong. It wasnt my intent to offend you"

man wake tf up

I picked this b/c this is the topic we are in? lol...tf?

and just b/c its done across the board dont make it right, but when those threads come up, i'll discuss it there too

Just remember, you the same dude that stated something about a chick having 5 babies being the worse pick and casting a light on her in a way to put her down.

Like I said, you gotta be consistent across the board, (there was a thread/discussion on that)

Like I stated, you can't pick and choose and carve out what you want to defend when it's all the same across the board breh.

Isn't that being sexist/ judgmental/ misogynistic af for you to think a chick with 5 kids is not a better pick than one without one? Same thing, different day.

Would you been pissed if a nigga said that about your daughter being with 5 kids is the lesser choice in anything?

Let's be consistent across the board now breh. Where is your outrage about that, wait, you can't have one, because you said it

Last edited:
I don't take chicks opinions on sports or hip hop seriously. They come trying to talk about that I'll dismiss them like Cam did ol girl. . I don't think he should have apologized but I understand why he did it.

Just remember, you the same dude that stated something about a chick having 5 babies being the worse pick and casting a light on her in a way to put her down.

Like I said, you gotta be consistent across the board, (there was a thread/discussion on that)

Like I stated, you can't pick and choose and carve out what you want to defend when it's all the same across the board breh.

Isn't that being sexist/ judgmental/ misogynistic af for you to think a chick with 5 kids is not a better pick than one without one? Same thing, different day.

bullshit

i never said that

find it, and i'll give you a million today

if you gon quote me, quote me right

Jazz said that

Kandy asked her what that was supposed to mean, and I tried to give an explanation as to what she could've possibly meant given the events that had just occurred. You tried it tho.

ya'll some sexist ass dudes...lol

i hope none of ya'll have daughters that take an interest in being a sports journalist

Back